Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DDOVault 9/11: Never Forget! (Read 203591 times)
^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Re: THE TROLLIBAN ATTACKS: MULLAH TROLLMAR WINS!
Reply #1000 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 8:54am
Print Post  
Quote:
Once again,  where have we heard that before?

Quote:
And  where did we hear this kind of desperate stalling and shame before? oh that's right here:

RemRemi wrote on Oct 26th, 2015 at 5:46pm:
He'll chone any day now.

3 weeks later...

Quote:
Already has, how many times has he been forced to change account names lately? 4? 5 times? Please tell me those were all chones.
Cry

Flav wrote on Nov 15th, 2015 at 1:56am:
No they weren't.
You are just failing at it.
Angry

[] wrote on Nov 15th, 2015 at 1:37am:
I know, right?  What a loser...
Grin

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:59pm:
He seems to be performing at his optimal, though limited, level of intelligence.  It's Reilley that we need to be nice to.  That guys one more troll victimization away from putting his head in the oven.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:35pm:
We should deport all the SW fangirls over the age of 12 (except for grand he is special) and build a wall to keep them from coming back.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:55pm:
Will build it out of pussy. That is one thing those fanboys can never get a hold of.

IP Logged

Endlessorrow
Korthos Resident

All is loss, the taste
of joy has become ashes.

Reply #1001 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 9:00am
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 8:43am:
Translation: Cordo lent me to SeverancePay for the weekend, and I'm too busy stroking his ego with virtual rimjobs to spin my fail for you today.

But please do get back to it eventually, we love hearing about your fail, it seems like pure distilled Karma.

And speaking of fail, we would love to hear your opinion of Jerry. Nobody will ever guess your true identity, so you can go ahead and be honest with us. Get it off your chest, it must be humiliating to be dependent on a loser like him to protect you from the sharp users on the motherboard.

I mean, you could do a million HP per minute, and he goes through quests chugging cure mod potions, he is nowhere near your ability, how unfair that he gets to be a moderator and you don't. And your razor wit on the main boards is clearly superior to his, it's so unfair they don't shower you with the accolades you deserve.

Go ahead and throw him under the bus, we won't tell, scout's honor!

I see people are starting to agree with me that this shifter troll is really Uurlock.

IP Logged

Endlessorrow
Korthos Resident

All is loss, the taste
of joy has become ashes.

Reply #1002 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 9:03am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 6:16am:
The only somewhat mildly amusing reveal would be if you were one of the Shithole DDO forums' psycophants trying to disrupt the usual Vault activity,
which isn't saying much since we've been doing that just fine without your spamtributions, but that would mean that you had some sort of semblance of a plan in the first place, which clearly you don't.

2600 posts later still rambling on about "Vast & Mysterious" reveal. Do you work for Turbine by any chance?

Is that you http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Fernando4.pngGrin

My guess since his first day, Is that his "true" identity is Uurlock . Could be wrong though. It Might be Fran. Or It may even be Strakelin  and the big reveal is he pulls the plug on the vault. My money if I had a bet though remains on the gut feeling that he is Uurlock.
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2015 at 9:05am by Endlessorrow »  

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #1003 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 9:23am
Print Post  

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #1004 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Endlessorrow wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 9:00am:
I see people are starting to agree with me that this shifter troll is really Uurlock.

I'm not certain it's him, though he is my top candidate right now. I am quite certain, however, that it's somebody like UrSock. A Fanboi impressed with himself but a loser inside.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #1005 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 11:34am
Print Post  
Galadriel did it!  The casual gamer chick that seldom posts was the one that drove the win home!  Thanks, baby!

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #1006 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 11:45am
Print Post  
1. Jihadi John wrote on Oct 18th, 2015 at 12:08pm:I suck dicks too.

2. Jihadi John wrote on Oct 18th, 2015 at 10:46pm:I make stuff up because I am lonely

3. Jihadi John wrote on Oct 19th, 2015 at 1:42pm:I can blow you for some food stamps

4. Jihadi John wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 7:09am: i'm jacking off. and I could jack you off too, or sell sexual favors to your friends, which is what i could say i was doing if i had any.

5. Jihadi John wrote Today at 6:56am:I'm a redneck pedophile that can't even fap correctly

FTFY[] wrote on Nov 14th, 2015 at 10:41pm:
The big reveal is at hand.

[] wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 11:34am:
Galadriel did it!  The casual gamer chick that seldom posts was the one that drove the win home!  Thanks, baby!

If what you say is true (doubtful) then your big reveal was very very very very very very very very very very anti-climatic - kind of like your life as a whole.
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2015 at 11:49am by palmer01 »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #1007 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 11:52am
Print Post  
Galadriel wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 7:59am:
Going from ~25 pages to 40 pages in the span of 2 and a half days... Shocked

You know Mémé Gaga ( sorry old PnP Private Joke about Galadriel from when I was GMing MERP campaigns, I just can't resist doing it, for details you can PM me as it's lost in translation )... (s)he was wagging it's tail and was whinning, so we had to get it outside for a bit... we took turn holding it's leash as it seems it caught something, and (s)he was all leaky... now (s)he seems to be back to it's normal self, so things should be slower.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #1008 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 11:52am:
You know Mémé Gaga ( sorry old PnP Private Joke about Galadriel from when I was GMing MERP campaigns,

...basically admitting that he's gay.

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Re: APOCALYPSE NOW: SARLONA EDITION
Reply #1009 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:18am:
don't play no more; don't have any.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #1010 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 1:12pm:
...basically admitting that I'm gay.

[ ] Upset?

[ ] Gay?

[ ] Retarded?

[x] All of the above!

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #1011 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Kingnignog, megatron, niggatron, saraqael, johadi john and now.....The Gambler!

You are officially a full retard!

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #1012 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 3:02pm
Print Post  

Oh this is so sad to watch! you were that desperate for a way out that you want to claim what Gal posted was your 'big reveal"?  this is so transparently desperate and there isn't even a reveal. But I will be happy to walk this through for you, and point out a couple problems you missed in your desperation for escape.

You want to say that what Gal posted was your end-game and plan... really? Okay, couple problems.

-You getting so mauled that you had to change names over the course of a number of pages isn't a plan, it' you getting mauled.  Smiley

-You claimed numerous times that your imaginary plan was so complex we couldn't understand it, you getting mauled? not complex.  Smiley

-And of course my personal favorite and the one you will be crucified with until you fuck up this big again...  Smiley

you claim:

and here is what gal said:

Galadriel wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 7:59am:
Going from ~25 pages to 40 pages in the span of 2 and a half days... Shocked

So to recap Gal, you say drove home the 'win' of your 'big reveal'? you desperately want us to believe that her post revealed it's true nature to the rest of us? So what she said is what your reveal was? it's actual nature....? (This must be how 5FS felt right before lowering the boom). 

Hmmm interesting, Now if we look at what Gal said "~25 pages to 40 pages that doesn't match because you made your fail claim that the reveal was happening on page 35, only a day and a half ago.... not 15 pages and 2 1/2 days.  Smiley

[] wrote on Nov 14th, 2015 at 10:41pm:
The big reveal is at hand.

See? 6 pages over a day and a half.  This is what happens when you don't have a plan dummy! You end up grabbing anything that you hope and pray will keep you from being further embarrassed. But in your panicked  rush to find any kind of excuse? you picked a post filled will inaccurate numbers to hang your story. And you were so desperate and backed into the corner by your 'fail claims' that you tried to use Gal's post in a panic, without ever checking or spotting those pesky inaccurate numbers. 

Now Gal? well she had an excuse for getting those numbers so wrong, she hasn't been on over the weekend. But you? if it had been your 'reveal' you would have instantly spotted that the numbers Gal had were wrong, but because it wasn't your 'reveal' you swallowed them whole not realizing they were wrong because you were desperate for any kind of exit.  Wink

So... no, it was not your 'big reveal'.  Smiley
Instead it was just glorious days of the Vault taking you down so hard and so many times that you had to name-chone twice more!
Smiley

Now I must admit I'm really curious Gal, but first let me say thanks for helping take down P4P's latest fail claim! But what I and others would really like to know is were those numbers off because you hadn't been on over the weekend or were you being a wily little minx and baiting a hook for Pay4penis?    Wink 

*Edit~ I almost feel bad for tearing this excuse to shreds, because having P4P have to insist that getting roasted and destroyed over multiple pages was his "plan" for several days would be really funny. "No, no, when you guys made me look stupid? that was my plan to look stupid..."  ah well.
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2015 at 3:10pm by »  

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #1013 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
palmer01 wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 2:00pm:
Kingnignog, megatron, niggatron, saraqael, johadi john and now.....The Gambler!

You are officially a full retard!
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/13542938_full-retard.gif

Yes. Except I liked that movie.

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #1014 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 3:05pm:

That was a good movie huh, i think i got more excited about the gif then actually posting it. lol

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #1015 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
@Flipton, don't overlook the fact that he claimed trolling Sarlona as one of his doubling points, when in fact you did not ask all of those players and they replied Drakenforge, you made that up! There was no trolling of Sarlona, and no gambler worth his cards would accept the word of a competitor without verifying. You only pretended to troll Sarlona.

He's caught in a lie again.

But really all he needed was the flash, bang, and smoke to cover his retreat to the motherboards where Jerry can protect him again.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #1016 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 3:40pm:

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #1017 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
@Flipton, don't overlook the fact that he claimed trolling Sarlona as one of his doubling points, when in fact you did not ask all of those players and they replied Drakenforge, you made that up! There was no trolling of Sarlona, and no gambler worth his cards would accept the word of a competitor without verifying. You only pretended to troll Sarlona.

But really all he needed was the flash, bang, and smoke to cover his retreat to the motherboards where Jerry can protect him again.

Thanks man, that's all true, rest assured I hadn't forgot. I was just trying to keep focused on today's big P4P fail,  Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2015 at 3:51pm by »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #1018 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
  Yay! I got pwnd again, success!

« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2015 at 4:33pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #1019 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 3:05pm:

I have the feeling that in Germany the movie had no success, and I cannot understand it. I liked the movie also.
Sorry, Armenia, Armenia.

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #1020 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 5:06pm
Print Post  

I LOL'ed   Grin

Translation for those who still don't understand retardian ( though I'm sure most here do  Tongue)

This fucking looser actually spend a day  (or more) asking in Sarlona and when KNN toon name was given Roll Eyes... he had to make it up in rage   Cheesy

Now all starts to make sense  Wink

Grin Grin Grin

I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #1021 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 5:06pm:
Stop talking about the time I got pwnd by Flipton dammit, your real facts upset me  Cry

Oh Pay4pals will you never win?  Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2015 at 5:36pm by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #1022 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 5:06pm:
This fucking looser actually spend a day  (or more) asking in Sarlona

No, you moron, he didn't.

He said he did, and that they answered Drakenforge, but the guy who came here and complained about him trolling Sarlona was just his sock. He trolled you. And you bought it hook, line and sinker.

You were even stupid enough to incorporate it into your fabricated gambling story, which completely proves your story about a high stakes wager is a fake. Because no gambler would let you claim victory based on one guy on an unofficial forum claiming he spammed Sarlona, especially when that same guy admitted it was a hoax.

Oh, yeah, oops!

I know, if only your buddy Jerry were here to rewrite his post to say that he *did* ask all those people, but no, he said it was just a hoax to trap you. And that you fell for it. Life's a bitch when your man Jerry can't cover for you, isn't it? How did you ever let him talk you into this?!

You should just throw him under the bus now, you'll feel better. Let all the hurt and disappointment flow out in a stream of tears and confession. Tell us what he demands in exchange for protecting you, how you can never be your own man there, how you're free here, even if you keep failing. We'll accept you if you just admit your mistakes, we're a very welcoming community.
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2015 at 7:53pm by Meursault »  

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #1023 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 6:37pm:
You were even stupid enough to incorporate it into your fabricated gambling story, which completely proves your story about a high stakes wager is a fake. Because no gambler would let you claim victory based on one guy on an unofficial forum claiming he spammed Sarlona, especially when that same guy admitted it was a hoax.Oh, yeah, oops!

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #1024 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
ah ha ha ha told you he'd chone again.   Grin Grin Grin Grin

the gambler.  lol. 

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47
Send TopicPrint