Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DDOVault 9/11: Never Forget! (Read 203535 times)
Soulless187
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: THE TROLLIBAN ATTACKS: MULLAH TROLLMAR WINS!
Reply #1025 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 11:34am:
Galadriel did it!  The casual gamer chick that seldom posts was the one that drove the win home!  Thanks, baby!

So...the Gambler?... I would of went with Johnny Cash but that's just me. I've noticed that your persona's are changing much faster this time are you running out of idea's that quickly? Is your master plan going "All according to plan"?  Between yourself and I, why did you chone the ISIS persona so fast?

I log in here to be amused by you P4P, if I wanted weak  troll attempts by lame ass loosers I would go read the MoBo's. Maybe you should dig around into the Vaults history and see how it was done by a whole lot better then you.

Now dance for me monkey! Dance Dance!

PS at least Kenny knew when to fold them and walk away.

IP Logged

Galadriel
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #1026 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 1:28am
Print Post  
Quote:
~snip~

Thanks for clearing up what he was going on about as I was confused as to what I had even revealed.

As for the numbers, as much as I'd love to claim that they were inaccurate for a reason, I would be lying. The truth is that the last time I read this thread was early Friday afternoon prior to my post yesterday.

Seeing as my last post was on page 23 (more or less where I stopped reading) the ~25-40 was fairly accurate to me but I noticed that my post from yesterday moved a page backwards. That tells me somebody was deleting posts so I can see how inaccuracy can arise.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2015 at 1:29am by Galadriel »  

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #1027 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 2:00am
Print Post  
NP Gal, happy to help.  Smiley

As I laid out in my post, by yesterday morning P4P was really scrambling to find some kind of excuse so he seized on yours without looking at it and checking the numbers from your reference point versus his claims.  Which meant they were inaccurate because as I said, you hadn't been on in over a day at the point he started his latest cycle of claiming to have a 'big reveal'. 

Just another fail in a long list of fail by Pay4Pals.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2015 at 2:01am by »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #1028 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 3:12am
Print Post  
pay4fails

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Huthor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #1029 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 3:16am
Print Post  
I've been here a long time, but I've probably only made two or three posts.

The Vault is occasionally good entertainment, and often has interesting stuff on the state of the game.  That I imagine is why most people lurk around here.

Been watching this trainwreck of KNN's or whatever he's calling himself atm for a while, and it seems to me a couple of things are obvious:

There are a hoard of topics started by him personally.  There's more devoted to him, or featuring him peripherally at least.

I think his 'big reveal' is nothing more than sucker bait to keep people adding posts.  People casually checking out the Vault are seeing nothing but idiocy and flaming for most the first page - and though these ARE cornerstones of the Vault, it's also serving to obscure the useful things that the Vault usually produces.  In effect, the negative things said about the Vault and it's members on the motherboards are being made to appear true.

In this way anyone who casually checks out the Vault will be biased not to become a useful member, not return, and the concerns brought up by vault members here or at the motherboards will be soundly ignored as 'more of their typical trolling shit against DDO devs'.

Every time you post a reply to him, you're helping his cause out by adding more noise to any signal the Vault possesses.  In effect - you're allowing him to take any and all pressure away from game issues and letting Devs skate around free of need to fix or answer for it.

There's the big reveal.  I imagine it will come about once the first page is totally full of his crap, then he'll just crow about how he made you do his work for him.

As to who KNN is - I doubt it's a dev.  The reason for KNN's activity here is to cut them a break by shifting attention from them.  Likely suspects are probably people like Uurlock as mentioned, or Geof - people noted for over-praising devs and pulling dirty stunts of their own in order to cover for them.

If you want the Vault to remain useful or relevant to anyone, present or future, you need to ban KNN. 

*shrug* My two cents worth.  Take it how you will.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2015 at 3:19am by Huthor »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #1030 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 3:18am
Print Post  
Huthor wrote on Nov 17th, 2015 at 3:16am:
I think his 'big reveal' is nothing more than sucker bait to keep people adding posts. 

no shit.

IP Logged

Huthor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #1031 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 3:21am
Print Post  
Then it needs to stop.  People here are doing his work for him every time they post a reply - they add about 20 replies for every one of his posts.  For something that's so obvious - doesn't seem to be happening.

Anyway, I'll go back to lurking.

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #1032 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 3:37am
Print Post  
I've been here a long time, but I've probably only made two or three posts.

The Vault is occasionally good entertainment, and often has interesting stuff on the state of the game.  That I imagine is why most people lurk around here.

Been watching this trainwreck of KNN's or whatever he's calling himself atm for a while, and it seems to me a couple of things are obvious:

There are a hoard of topics started by him personally.  There's more devoted to him, or featuring him peripherally at least.

I think his 'big reveal' is nothing more than sucker bait to keep people adding posts.  People casually checking out the Vault are seeing nothing but idiocy and flaming for most the first page - and though these ARE cornerstones of the Vault, it's also serving to obscure the useful things that the Vault usually produces.  In effect, the negative things said about the Vault and it's members on the motherboards are being made to appear true.

In this way anyone who casually checks out the Vault will be biased not to become a useful member, not return, and the concerns brought up by vault members here or at the motherboards will be soundly ignored as 'more of their typical trolling shit against DDO devs'.

Every time you post a reply to him, you're helping his cause out by adding more noise to any signal the Vault possesses.  In effect - you're allowing him to take any and all pressure away from game issues and letting Devs skate around free of need to fix or answer for it.

There's the big reveal.  I imagine it will come about once the first page is totally full of his crap, then he'll just crow about how he made you do his work for him.

As to who KNN is - I doubt it's a dev.  The reason for KNN's activity here is to cut them a break by shifting attention from them.  Likely suspects are probably people like Uurlock as mentioned, or Geof - people noted for over-praising devs and pulling dirty stunts of their own in order to cover for them.

If you want the Vault to remain useful or relevant to anyone, present or future, you need to ban KNN. 

*shrug* My two cents worth.  Take it how you will.

DIAF

IP Logged

Yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #1033 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 4:06am
Print Post  
blather.

Hey, nice job being about three weeks too late. back at the beginning of the month there were a few days where every thread was started by P4P.  Only the concentrated efforts by several very clever Vault members (not me) stalled that, harassed him and then successfully trolled him into the manic implosion that finally manifest itself this week and today with his ridiculous gambling claim. 

You say you care about the vault, well throwing unmerited praise to P4P they way you are doing now is the kind of thing that will make him drag himself back online through all the humiliation he just got doused in.

Here's my tips for you:  a) know up to date facts before posting next time b) Saying his 'big reveal' was bait to post is utterly clueless and wrong, P4P tried everything he could until he ran out of steam and tanked.  c) the pile on abuse that he succumbed to this week had absolutely no impact on visitors to the Vault, or didn't you notice how for the past 4 days he had been isolated from almost all of the active decent threads as he tried to keep the fiction of his 'big reveal' alive on the 5 threads he was being hammered on.

Otherwise, welcome back to posting and don't go back to lurking.

« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2015 at 4:08am by »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #1034 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 5:13am
Print Post  
In this way anyone who casually checks out the Vault will be biased not to become a useful member, not return

Okay, now tell us the bad thing?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #1035 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 8:58am
Print Post  
we should be getting medals for containing his spam to just a few threads.

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #1036 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 9:19am
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 6:37pm:
No, you moron, he didn't.

You seem upset, why?  Roll Eyes oh i know...truth hurts  Undecided

Meursault wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 6:37pm:
Bunch of sad excuses no one will bother to read
Cry

Everybody know what kind of liar you are after geting caught cold so many times, sorry to tell you but you outed youself...AGAIN lol... as the looser you are, if only you could go back and delete that damn post Embarrassed

(make it less evident next time) Cheesy

And now confes! how long did the survey take? 1 day, 2 maybe? and who was the winner ?  Grin

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #1037 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 9:22am
Print Post  
() wrote on Nov 17th, 2015 at 9:19am:
Meursault wrote Yesterday at 2:29pm:
No, you moron, he didn't.

You seem upset, why?   oh i know...truth hurts 

Meursault wrote Yesterday at 2:29pm:
Bunch of sad excuses no one will bother to read

Everybody know what kind of liar you are after geting caught cold so many times, sorry to tell you but you outed youself...AGAIN lol... as the looser you are, if only you could go back and delete that damn post

(make it less evident next time)

And now confes! how long did the survey take? 1 day, 2 maybe? and who was the winner ? 

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #1038 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Nov 17th, 2015 at 9:19am:
PSA: This is the 2pac sock.

Sucks to be you P4P.  Smiley   

« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2015 at 12:19pm by »  

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Re: REMI OWNED & HUMILIATED: SOCK OUTTED AFTER 1 POST
Reply #1039 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 8th, 2015 at 4:16pm:

So just to be clear, you were forced to bail and your oft claimed hero and role model Mr. Sheen has HIV.

Oh yeah, you really were a 'winner'.

IP Logged

totally
DQ Assaulter

Reply #1040 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:39am
Print Post  
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1447827570

Quote:
Hi KNN, did you know that I can prove that you are lying or if you are telling the truth (no chance) in just five easy steps?

As long as you willing take part, I have made all the needed  arrangements with Strake to conduct that 5 step test in a way that will not only guarantee your privacy and anonymity. But also sort things out once and for all, I made the arrangements just in case you tried to come back.

So what if even with Strake's guarantee you still refuse to take part in this process?.... well then everyone here will finally have 100% proof that you are a delusional fantasist. 

But if you do take part and are proven to be telling the truth it is safe to say that you will pretty much own the Vault, no joke it will be all yours because I know for one that if you are telling the truth (near impossible) I will be choneing immediately, as will many friends.

Let me be very clear, as of right now those are your only two choices, your only two. You willingly take part in a very simple process or by trying to avoid the truth you will be outed as a joke for the umpteenth time and laughed out of the Vault by your own hand. 

To be fair I'm going to give you a several hours to decide, I will check back later, tomorrow morning. 

In the meantime I'm going to ignore ALL AND ANY POSTURING that you will no doubt engage in right after I post this, none of it matters to me, I only am interested in seeing this settled once and for all, you and your racist ignorance tire and bore me.

To that end I will ignore all your characteristic nonsense until I post a brand new thread in this forum tomorrow  morning. In that thread I will ask you for your decision,  giving you the opportunity to publicly either agree or refuse to take part in the simple 5 step test. I won't be entertaining any stories, excuses, abuse, I will only be looking for a yes or no answer.

Additionally you can PM me if you have any questions, and let me know your intentions or concerns you may have. But come the time I post that thread asking for your answer it will all be on you.

-Agree and we will be able to complete the 5 easy steps by the end of the day all while maintaining your anonymity.

-Or, refuse and every single person here on the vault will know that you are a liar terrified of being exposed. And I would guess that you will be given a rather nasty and embarrassing Vault title and Icon.

Play time is over KNN, it's time to put up or be a joke forever.

Thank you for your time.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #1041 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 5:05pm
Print Post  

Hey Faggots,
My name is KNN, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day playing at stupid ass RPG from 2006. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than playing World of Warcraft.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “endless TR-ing for minor benefits”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #1042 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
It took me ... hmmm... 23 seconds?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/shit-was-so-cash--2

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #1043 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
looks like someones begging for a hug again.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #1044 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
You know, I had a couple really good slams ready, but now I'm thinking I'm just going to ignore him. What do you guys think? I mean at this point he is so friggan desperate for attention it's hilarious to ignore him.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #1045 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
yep.  ignore until he tries to slide back in with "legit" takes then rub his nose in his own shit until he starts screaming 'faggotfaggotniggerjewIwinIwinstopcopiesmeallpartofmyplan!'

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #1046 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:
It took me ... hmmm... 23 seconds?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/shit-was-so-cash--2

Oh wow.

Poor P4P.... Someone get that guy a lollypop or something.

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #1047 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 7:52pm
Print Post  

Hey Buttheads,
My name is Biff, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are squares who spend every second of their day waiting for their favorite television program. Honestly, have any of you ever sat in a parked car with a girl? This is even worse than climbing up a tree to peep through some chick's window.
Don't be a stranger. I'm pretty much cooler than you. What sports do you play, other than "look at Playboy and sneak booze into the Enchantment Under the Sea dance"? I also get dorks to do my homework for me, and just got my car out of the shop (crashed into a manure truck; Shit was SO bull). You are all buttheads who should just drop dead, now make like a tree, and get outta here.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #1048 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 19th, 2015 at 7:52pm:
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Like a personalized vibrator!

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #1049 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
When I first read that nignog had a 1000 post thread on him, I was doubtful. Color me surprised, faggots actually post about him this much. Where has the Vault gone?

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47
Send TopicPrint