Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) ROS still worth getting? (Read 26569 times)
Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Re: ROS still worth getting?
Reply #75 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 12:45am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Dec 15th, 2016 at 4:13pm:
You sure are posting a lot in this thread for someone that doesn't give a fuck about it.

I'm just making sure that your fluff posts don't bury the fact that you said you let exclusive loot rot in chests because you're too stupid to know that you can buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 15th, 2016 at 4:13pm:
Secondly, you didn't actually remind me of what you said about the drop rate on the RoSS.

Apparently I did remind you, because you seem to be too dim to understand that "~1%" and "under 1%" are approximately the same.  Only a complete tool such as yourself would decide that this is the line in the sand they need to base their arguments on...

Grow up, son.  You can always look forward to the day when your balls drop and your voice deepens.  If that ever happens, come brag about it here.  I give it a ~1% chance of happening.
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2016 at 12:46am by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #76 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Dec 16th, 2016 at 12:45am:
More herpa and reading comprehension failures.  One day I'll realize that he just doesn't care about extra Rings of Spell Storing but not today, derp derp derp.

More herpa derp.  I'm so pathetic that I'm now reusing insults that other people literally just used on me.  I'm just too stupid to realize they were also talking about me when they used them though.

You're arguing semantics about the definition of 1% vs ~1% vs under 1% that nobody else has disagreed with.  You really are confused.  Or retarded.  Probably just retarded.

The point is that your ~/nearly/around/close to/less than/under/maybe/magic-8-ball-it 1% RoSS drop-rate statement is especially ironic, made-up horseshit based on your insistence for facts and data in the other thread.  As such, you should take your own advice:
Frank wrote on Dec 14th, 2016 at 9:25am:
So fuck off unless you present some actual data.
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2016 at 12:55pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #77 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Dec 16th, 2016 at 12:26pm:
You're arguing semantics about the definition of 1% vs ~1% vs under 1% that nobody else has disagreed with.  You really are confused.  Or retarded.  Probably just retarded.

The point is that your ~/nearly/around/close to/less than/under/maybe/magic-8-ball-it 1% RoSS drop-rate statement is especially ironic, made-up horseshit based on your insistence for facts and data in the other thread.  As such, you should take your own advice:

Add to that: this whole thread was questioning whether the item was worth buying at auction and had exactly 0% to do with drop rates, farming techniques, or any of this bullshit.

Seriously, Frank, stfu.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Dec 16th, 2016 at 12:26pm:
You're arguing semantics about the definition of 1% vs ~1% vs under 1% that nobody else has disagreed with.

No.  You're the one making a huge deal about the 1%.  No one else cares but you, trying desperately to find something to make your Daddy wrong about.

Grow up, son.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #79 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Dec 16th, 2016 at 3:50pm:
Herpa derp.  No one else cares but you herp derp.  Derp derp derp.

You have a large number of posts on something you don't care about.   Keep herpa derpin.
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2016 at 4:39pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint