Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Are there any tips for lvling crafting efficiently (Read 16758 times)
Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Re: Are there any tips for lvling crafting efficiently
Reply #75 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 3:21pm:

You might want to read that again.  As many times as it takes for you to understand the written word.

Digimonk wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 3:21pm:
That's odd.  I don't see "TP-free way" in "Are there any tips for lvling crafting efficiently".

That's odd, I don't see "TP Whale method" in "Are there any tips for lvling crafting efficiently".  Do you see how this works?  I provided a TP free method.  You provided a TP using method.

Neither method is in any way bad, or violating the intent of the OP.  But only you seem to think that you need to defend your method and attack mine.  Why is that, Mookie?

Let me give you a little free advice.  I've detailed in the past and at length how your behavior towards me is like that of a son who thinks that he need to prove himself to his Daddy.  Your actions literally scream oedipal complex.

You've managed to sack up and apologize to the Vault for your behavior, even though you childishly withheld your apology from me even after admitting that your intent was solely to troll me personally despite my never having offered you any offense prior to your trolling.

Not everything you post on these forums is drivel, except when you respond to me.  And then you misuse terms such as "strawman" to try to describe situations which do not exist.  Perhaps you should try the old "count to 10" exercise, and maybe not respond to my posts when by doing so you only prove yourself to be an ignorant fuckstick.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #76 - Jan 25th, 2017 at 12:57am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 9:55pm:
You might want to read that again.  As many times as it takes for you to understand the written word.

That's odd, I don't see "TP Whale method" in "Are there any tips for lvling crafting efficiently".  Do you see how this works?  I provided a TP free method.  You provided a TP using method.

Neither method is in any way bad, or violating the intent of the OP.  But only you seem to think that you need to defend your method and attack mine.  Why is that, Mookie?

Let me give you a little free advice.  I've detailed in the past and at length how your behavior towards me is like that of a son who thinks that he need to prove himself to his Daddy.  Your actions literally scream oedipal complex.

You've managed to sack up and apologize to the Vault for your behavior, even though you childishly withheld your apology from me even after admitting that your intent was solely to troll me personally despite my never having offered you any offense prior to your trolling.

Not everything you post on these forums is drivel, except when you respond to me.  And then you misuse terms such as "strawman" to try to describe situations which do not exist.  Perhaps you should try the old "count to 10" exercise, and maybe not respond to my posts when by doing so you only prove yourself to be an ignorant fuckstick.

Are you high again or do you just make this stuff up while sober? 

It's not even worth my time to point out all the stupid, incorrect things you say and then try to ignore them and pretend they didn't happen when someone points it out.  It's kind of sad.
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2017 at 1:00am by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #77 - Jan 25th, 2017 at 2:03am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Jan 25th, 2017 at 12:57am:
I love my Daddy but need to try to prove myself better than him.

There, there, Mookie.  It's ok.  You'll grow up some day. Just not today, apparently.  You could grow up today, but that's up to you.

Fail to respond.  Really, that's all it takes for you to win.  Just sack up and go away.  Or, embrace your oedipal complex and come at me again.  It's your call.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #78 - Jan 25th, 2017 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Jan 25th, 2017 at 2:03am:
There, there, Mookie.  It's ok.  You'll grow up some day. Just not today, apparently.  You could grow up today, but that's up to you.

Fail to respond.  Really, that's all it takes for you to win.  Just sack up and go away.  Or, embrace your oedipal complex and come at me again.  It's your call.

You should really get counseling for this.  I would suggest pointing your therapist towards the following:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotomania
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint