Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DDO the best game I ever played (Read 32398 times)
Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Re: DDO the best game I ever played
Reply #50 - May 27th, 2017 at 1:21am
Print Post  
karavek wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 2:33pm:
Look babydick this is the vault the moment I stepped in here I knew what I was getting into. That means take no shit without giving it out tenfold and embrace the fucktastic.

But you are seriously starting to remind me of yamcha on dbz abridged and I'm tired of fucking your ass its way too loose for my monkey cock.

Oh look everybody!   He learned some bad words and is puking them all over an internet gaming forum trying to score some Vault cred like he's some original internet OG gangsta. 

This is starting to smell like another KNN sock.
  • Join date after KNN showed up - check
  • Cares about Vault cred - check
  • Claims to know martial arts - check
  • Writes like a 10 year old - check
  • Uses profanity like a kid who's mom left him home alone for the first time - check
  • Thinks he knows better than everyone and wants to tell everyone else how to act - check
  • Repeatedly posts on a forum about a game he *supposedly* no longer likes or plays - check

« Last Edit: May 27th, 2017 at 1:23am by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

karavek
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - May 27th, 2017 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 1:21am:
Oh look everybody!   He learned some bad words and is puking them all over an internet gaming forum trying to score some Vault cred like he's some original internet OG gangsta. 

• Uses profanity like a kid who's mom left him home alone for the first time - check
  • Thinks he knows better than everyone and wants to tell everyone else how to act - check
  • Repeatedly posts on a forum about a game he *supposedly* no longer likes or plays - check

Puhleese even I know princess puertopottys style well enough to know your attempt at a point by point comparison is laughable. You know like the bangkok ladyboys that laugh at that little baby dick.

But I get it your step daddy fucked you but never gave you enough love so you want mine.
Jokes on you I only like bitches with real fire. Your like a melted ice cube.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #52 - May 27th, 2017 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
karavek wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 2:23pm:
Maybe but apparently not for digimonk

Well, reputation stars don't really reflect quality of posts here.
In this regard it's worse than motherforums.

You have 4 gold stars already so obviously at least some people must like what you write.

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - May 27th, 2017 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 1:21am:

Oh fuck.

Quote:

Ah nvm, im still playing DDO

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #54 - May 27th, 2017 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 5:13pm:
You have 4 gold stars already

True statement.

Wipe wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 5:13pm:
so obviously at least some people must like what you write.

Wild fucking conjecture.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #55 - May 27th, 2017 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 6:38pm:
Wild fucking conjecture.

Right?

Does anyone seriously not know the ratings exploit here?

Thought it was common knowledge since Spathic did what he did.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #56 - May 27th, 2017 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
Right?

Not sharing truly is caring.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #57 - May 28th, 2017 at 12:15am
Print Post  
karavek wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 5:00pm:
Puhleese even I know princess puertopottys style well enough to know your attempt at a point by point comparison is laughable. You know like the bangkok ladyboys that laugh at that little baby dick.

But I get it your step daddy fucked you but never gave you enough love so you want mine.
Jokes on you I only like bitches with real fire. Your like a melted ice cube.

Yep, definitely smells like a KNN sock.  Juvenille, crude insults.  Likes talking about small childrens' special bits.  Etc., etc.

The funny thing is, if you're not his sock, that makes you just another idiot that's as unoriginal and pathetic as KNN is.   Kind of sad that there might be two people that pathetic and both managed to find and post on this message board about a game they don't play.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

karavek
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - May 28th, 2017 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
Right?

Hell I don't even know the did between the yellow and blue stars here.
I've only been around the vault this last year or so. And I've this one little account using my original mono account handle not to mention name of the first DDO toon I made back on long lost fernia.

I'm always karavek in anything d&d related. Karavek illkalos ranger forever and always.

IP Logged

karavek
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - May 28th, 2017 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 12:15am:
Yep, definitely smells like a KNN sock.  Juvenille, crude insults.  Likes talking about small childrens' special bits.  Etc., etc.

The funny thing is, if you're not his sock, that makes you just another idiot that's as unoriginal and pathetic as KNN is.   Kind of sad that there might be two people that pathetic and both managed to find and post on this message board about a game they don't play.   Roll Eyes

Just for your poor little ears I'll keep this clean.

This is weak. Your not even making it a decent drama thread to liven things up.

I'm bored with you now. You bore me. Your boring.

Even a vault newbie like myself knows the one you want to delude yourself I am a sock of lacks the ability to make a remotely civil let alone sane post.

The fact I use the vault to vent vitriol verbosely verily vindicates the verdict your vapid.

IP Logged

quickgrif
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - May 28th, 2017 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
karavek wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 2:22am:
First off having an opinion is not something everyone is entitled to. That is exactly where the issue of entitlement in our modern age comes from.

Children for example have no business voicing their opinion unless asked for it. The same is true for any lacking meaningful experience enough to have a valid thought in their heads.

When I've shit to get done or need some help its not asking for advice and if they offer it unasked they get told to shut the fuck up and far less politely then that.

Second you are one ungrateful cunt. Here I am fucking around trying to put out some good fun time trash talk to help shake off the rust settling on the vault and you want to throw around terms like wall o text know its completely inaccurate then try to use a by degrees type argument like your fuckwit chai  from the mobo.

If your going to fucking waste time here. Read threads and fucking post. Then come on bring it both barrels and let's get some real shit flying.

Because your fucking boring me with your wah wah QQ I call people with differing views stupid fuckwits as if they didn't deserve it.

So come on you want to step into the shit then jump in and get dirty. Don't pussy foot the fuck around like some priss bitch afraid to get a stain on your new shoes.

Seriously I'm easily fucking amused. If you fail to do that you may as well go drink bleach and shower in gasoline while juggling torches one handed. At least then you'd do something mildly amusing.

Hitler is looking for a recruiter in hell... just saying.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #61 - May 28th, 2017 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 6:38pm:
True statement.

Wild fucking conjecture.

For some reason this made me lawl...

IP Logged

karavek
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #62 - May 28th, 2017 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
quickgrif wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 1:40pm:
Hitler is looking for a recruiter in hell... just saying.

Puhleese do you really think the father of Jesus had issue with a man who was destroying the descendants of those who denied his divine patronage? Not that I side with Christians anymore then Jews but I can promise you the christian god fucking hates jews and give anyone who kills them a free pass to the land of cotton candy clouds.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #63 - May 28th, 2017 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
karavek wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 1:09pm:
Just for your poor little ears I'll keep this clean.

This is weak. Your You're not even making it a decent drama thread to liven things up.

I'm bored with you now. You bore me. Your boring.

Even a vault newbie like myself knows the one you want to delude yourself I am a sock of lacks the ability to make a remotely civil let alone sane post.

The fact I use the vault to vent vitriol verbosely verily vindicates the verdict your vapid.

/sigh

I realize calling out grammatical mistakes is normally just a way to avoid the real topic.  In this case however, it seems relevant since you tried to prove to whoever the fuck actually cares about you (nobody) that you're not an idiot.  You tried to post something in a smarmy, intelligent manner.  You failed.

It is you're, short for "you are".  Not your.  Nice try but you still look like an idiot.   You should probably stick with juvenile l33t d3wd speak instead.  At least it hides some of your stupid.

It's hard to take someone who purports to be superior to everyone else when they write like a 10 year old.  Just sayin'.

You should spend less time posting stupid, juvenile shit on the Vault and more time paying attention in school if you ever hope to live up to your self-proclaimed superiority.
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2017 at 7:41pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #64 - May 28th, 2017 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
boring

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #65 - May 29th, 2017 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 9:33pm:
boring

Yeah.  It's a shame we can't all be founts of entertainment and quality posts like you.

Oh, wait.

Nevermind.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #66 - May 29th, 2017 at 5:16pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - May 29th, 2017 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
karavek wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 1:42am:
I've played lots of RPG. Turn based and real time personal and squad builders so many games that clearly are amazing entries into their respective genres.

DDO is in its own category because of the movement. I have not seen a mmo that has the speed of movement, high and broad jumps, combined with freedom in every direction. Combat is really fucking addicting in DDO.

For best Diablo-like game : Path of Exile. Deepest character system of any game. Good animations. Shitty movement. If you want a turn based version of this game then try Divinity Original Sin. Good in its own right too.

For best Turn Based Strategy game : Shadowrun Returns series. There's 3 of them ; Returns, Dragonfall, and Hong Kong. Character Customization is pretty limited compared to DDO and PoE, but it has enough low hanging fruit to splash abilities to make your character personalized. Really fun combat and wish they had an arena version of it. Random maps, mobs, pick a team. They have an online co-op version called Boston Chronicles. IDK if I will try it. FF Tactics is a classic and was great for its time, but they need to release a new one for the pc. Xcom is also very good in this genre, mostly due to its combat.

I'm not into the army turn based games like King's Bounty or Might and Magic games. I find Civ and Sim games boring. I'm limited in what games I will play and enjoy.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #68 - May 29th, 2017 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 5:59pm:
For best Diablo-like game : Path of Exile. Deepest character system of any game.

For best Turn Based Strategy game : Shadowrun Returns series. There's 3 of them ; Returns, Dragonfall, and Hong Kong.

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2017 at 6:40pm by Lhynn »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #69 - May 31st, 2017 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 5:59pm:
DDO is in its own category because of the movement. I have not seen a mmo that has the speed of movement, high and broad jumps, combined with freedom in every direction. Combat is really fucking addicting in DDO.

QFT

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #70 - May 31st, 2017 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
Age of wushu has the single best movement system in the entire genre, DDO doesnt even come close.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - May 31st, 2017 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
Lhynn wrote on May 31st, 2017 at 7:21pm:
Age of wushu has the single best movement system in the entire genre, DDO doesnt even come close.

wot

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - May 31st, 2017 at 11:00pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 31st, 2017 at 8:24pm:
wot

Has a flying skill system, you have fly points that regenerate constantly that you can use to perform said skills.
You can slide on the ground, air dash, double air dash. jump, double jump, triple jump, walk on walls, walk on water, super speed, feather fall, etc. You can combine them but only do 1 of them before touching the ground, they each consume a different amount of fly points and can be combined freely.
You can reset the whole deal if you do a skill in the air, so you can chain different skills with flying skills to increase your airtime, and if you manage to unlock their level and then level them to a certain point, with good management you can stay on the air indefinitely.

I remember once in a pvp a dude was stealing from my school, so i followed him and we started fighting while he was retreating. He jumped down the mountain but we both started an air fight, if he managed to kill me or make me fall he could simply fly away and lose me, if i managed to make him fall the damage of the fall would make killing him a non issue. We were both evenly matched and stayed on the air for like 10 minutes. It was pretty fucking epic.

I also remember beating 3 guys by retreating into the clouds to recover and then coming back to fighting them on the floor at the top of a huge mountain. They simply werent as good as me with flying skills so they didnt follow, i slowly beat 2 of them and the third one retreated.

That game man, that game had some of the single most fantastic systems i have ever seen when it came to gameplay. Ended up quitting because it turned into p2w garbage after a patch, but god lord that shit was amazing.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #73 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
Lhynn wrote on May 31st, 2017 at 11:00pm:
Has a flying skill system

That looks good, at least from the youtube vids I saw. How is the PvE content? Is the game mainly PvP focused?

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 6:36pm:
That looks good, at least from the youtube vids I saw. How is the PvE content? Is the game mainly PvP focused?

The pve is meh at best, the game is completely pvp focused and completely martial arts centric.
Its not a grindy game mind you, you level up by just time passing, and you unlock new skills and abilities by either running instances (7 times a week at most) or doing activities like minigames or fetch quests.
Days can go by without you actually fighting anything.
The combat system itself is very indepth too, its based on rock paper scissors, with defense, attack and guard skills  but in real time, it had a ton of depth, like you could play it for decades and keep getting better.

The community was toxic and full of drama, which was great. Everyone hated eachother, even allied people, or people within the same guild, and their hatred for someone else kept them together.
The game itself was fueling that drama, you had events with no pk restrictions or penalties and with actual rewards for surviving or killing your target, in a very limited amount of time, people went really insane there, killing even best friends in moments of weakness.

Miss the game a lot, but sadly it simply became p2w shit, and you had people spending anywhere from 2k to 50k a month to keep their characters in top shape. Paying others to play for them, etc. And the game actually encouraged this by allowing people to trade everything but making the currency only available at the cash shop.
« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2017 at 9:42pm by Lhynn »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint