Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Potential drama here (Read 18039 times)
Trollero
Waterworks Kobold

Got IDD?

Re: Potential drama here
Reply #25 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 1:33am
Print Post  
Of all the people I knew in DDO almost all of them have remained with their closest friends whenever guild issues arised.  The most likely scenario is 1-2 people left the guild after they found out and people who wanted to be with them followed.  Then you had another group who was friends with the friends and they followed.  Finally you had people who didn't like the new size of the guild and/or the current drama and left.  There is no way half of your guild left directly on the basis of your skin color.

If you have an issue with someone in a separate online area deal with it there.  If you need to address a dev issue take it up with SSG.  You are creating drama for no reason other than "woe is me".  Handle your own business don't bring others into it.  You know who commonly does this shit?  Children.  Show Severlin on the doll where Lynnabel hurt you.

What is your end game?  They will fire an intern who is loved by the community and leaves in a few months anyway?  Possible but it would have to be really bad or mob mentality.  And if you are wrong?  People will know you started drama and avoid you.  At worse account banned.  I encourage anyone to fight battles but you must know which battles you should fight.  Winning a battle doesn't always mean you should have fought it.

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #26 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 2:32am
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:04pm:
In addition to being black are you also gay, retarded, and French?

Wow, dude that's harsh.

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #27 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 4:50am
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 2:26pm:

#17 is talking about Skrilla I think.  Grin Grin Grin

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #28 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 8:36am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 5:33pm:
an old plow? pitchfork? rake?

All of these still work...

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

UurlockYgmeov
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 8:45am
Print Post  

« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2017 at 8:52am by UurlockYgmeov »  

IP Logged

CrazyOldCatLady
Korthos Resident

Reply #30 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 11:02am
Print Post  
The word "mongrel" has many meanings to different people.  Check out the Urban Dictionary;

mongrel
An annoying person who never shuts the fuck up and gives people their opinion when nobody fucking wants to hear it.

I just assumed she meant that meaning.  Race probably had absolutely nothing to do with any of it

IP Logged

Durk
The Deranged

I've got a secret!

Reply #31 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 11:23am
Print Post  
I can't believe this is just getting posted about now.  I love how he left out the part of the discord peeps telling him to actually talk to her.  She specifically said she had no idea it was a racial slur, and apologized.

How long did he get banned for?
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2017 at 11:25am by Durk »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #32 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 9:04pm:
In addition to being black are you also gay, retarded, and French?

Frogs do not recognize skin color... ( well officially, and if you have the bad taste of recognizing it you can end up in jail... for Racism. )

TWDiggs wrote on Jul 24th, 2017 at 2:32am:
Wow, dude that's harsh.

French bashing seems to be a fad right now in Trumpland, apparently, The Trumpsident and our new clown don't like each other.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Lemming
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #33 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jul 24th, 2017 at 1:44pm:
French bashing seems to be a fad right now in Trumpland, apparently, The Trumpsident and our new clown don't like each other.

I like your new clown. Just for the fact he doesn't like Trump.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 2:59pm
Print Post  

You might just be selectively noticing the French bashing.  Trump's election has thrown off the fetters for a great many bigots of all stripes who were biting their tongues for years but now feel liberated and able to speak their minds.

The "A little story" thread where he claimed his guild broke up because he revealed the shocking news that he was black and yet apparently he had played the game with these people for years but never once heard any of them drop a racial slur, was closed.

Racism doesn't typically work like that, in my experience.  I've met a few racists who will try to sneak up on the subject, just to see how I'll react perhaps.  And I've met completely open racists.  If I've ever met a person who is so racist that they would leave a guild in an online game where they never have to even see the other people, and yet is also so circumspect about their racism that it wasn't pretty fucking clear long before, I am unaware of that event.  I'd give them a medal for being such an effective chameleon if I wouldn't prefer to just ignore them and let them wallow in their own pathos.

The thread where he threatened to sue was first closed but later deleted.  I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that a small company cannot be held to the same kinds of standards as a much larger company.  And a privately held company probably again has a lot more freedom in their hiring practices than a publicly held one.  I think that Taimasan is going to have as much success suing SSG as he would if he were to file a discrimination suit against a family owned Chinese restaurant which had only Chinese employees.  "They have no black employees!" probably isn't going to mean much when they have only ~20 employees and couldn't possibly be representative across all ethnic groups even if they tried.  But if he finds a lawyer who disagrees, I'd love to hear the details and enjoy some popcorn as he spends his money on what I think is going to be a fruitless cause.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #35 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Frogs do not recognize skin color... ( well officially, and if you have the bad taste of recognizing it you can end up in jail... for Racism. )

Tourist goes into a French bistro:

French Waiter:  What can I get you?

Tourist: Tacos, please.

French Waiter:  That's mexican.

Tourist:  Oh.  Pizza, then.

French Waiter:  That's Italian.

Tourist:  Saurkrau, then.

French Waiter:  That's German.

Tourist:  Sigh.  I give up.

French Waiter:  Now you are speaking my language!

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #36 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jul 24th, 2017 at 3:07pm:
Tourist:  Sigh. The pretzel shaped cock of your imbecile dishwasher? I hear Pierre is a looker.

French Waiter: Ahhh funky Weee wees, now you are speaking my language!

Grin Grin Grin

« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2017 at 3:15pm by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #37 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Jul 24th, 2017 at 2:59pm:
The thread where he threatened to sue was first closed but later deleted.  I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that a small company cannot be held to the same kinds of standards as a much larger company.  And a privately held company probably again has a lot more freedom in their hiring practices than a publicly held one.  I think that Taimasan is going to have as much success suing SSG as he would if he were to file a discrimination suit against a family owned Chinese restaurant which had only Chinese employees.  "They have no black employees!" probably isn't going to mean much when they have only ~20 employees and couldn't possibly be representative across all ethnic groups even if they tried.  But if he finds a lawyer who disagrees, I'd love to hear the details and enjoy some popcorn as he spends his money on what I think is going to be a fruitless cause.

I run a small business.  I would bet SSG (and Turbine before them) have no idea what the exact race of all their employees is.  Nor what the race of applicants are.  Because that's not something you should ask on applications or store in a personnel file.  The EEOC heavily discourages asking an applicant's race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, or number of children.  As a result, I would be surprised if SSG/Turbine even had data on previous applicants/employees.  I would doubt they knew any applicant's race prior to meeting with them.  And it sounds like this individual never even got an interview. 

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 8:46pm
Print Post  
She really called out Titan as "a really stupid person". He's one of the most outspoken fanboi's. If not THE fanboi. And making fun of her own company's forum. Well good luck with that and happy trails.

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
She inspires such confidence in the Rock Stars.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #40 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Jul 24th, 2017 at 4:50am:
#17 is talking about Skrilla I think.  Grin Grin Grin

Most likely... It does sound like my playstyle.. Especially from a few years back..

And the last part.. shit...  lewd comments.. totally me..

People leave our groups because of the kind of chat I bring up.. Actually a few weeks ago.. dude joined the party.. said he didnt have sound and he was turning it up.. before he made it to the quest he said he couldnt  be in a party because of how we were talking.. haha

We have had a guildie so wasted.. put up a raid.. and as soon as it filled he made it in the quest and passed out because he been drinking for a week straight.. other guildie had to log in his acct to move him forward in fot so the raid would start.. that was pretty funny.. he was talking crazy as shit before that.. but when i joined.. shit turned up a few notches.. i love groups like that.. if that guy from #17 wasnt me and was our server.. he wouldve ended up in our guild for sure..

IP Logged

Jeff_Stryker
Waterworks Kobold

Zero

Reply #41 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 6:06am
Print Post  

French bashing is always en vogue in the UK.  It's as traditional as wife
beating and pigeon fancying (and fucking one's sister I guess but that's
generally a regional thing i.e. Norfolk, South West).

As for the special snowflake, cry about it on Twitter.  There's a whole
army of SJWs just waiting to be outraged on your behalf.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #42 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 8:21am
Print Post  
Jeff_Stryker wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 6:06am:
French bashing is always en vogue in the UK.

I agree, and we give back as much as we can to the Rosbeef. ( BTW what William and Harry had to say ? [ or said another way was it interesting ? ] )

It's not always easy to guess who's a Rosfeef and who's a Redneck, so I assume Redneck by default.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Cleridin
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #43 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 8:46am
Print Post  
UurlockYgmeov wrote on Jul 24th, 2017 at 8:45am:

Lynn, Lynnabel, Sailias ... or whoever he/she/it is ... is a total idiot. Not only bashes the place she works or rather bashes their customer base ... does it on an open online forum ... and is slightly to moderately racist at best (or worse).

Picture perfect intern. Hope SSG realizes what a gem they have.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #44 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 9:23am
Print Post  
Quis wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 7:58pm:
And on going to I going to cut you comment, it was not a real threat of violence and she did not seem to think she was in any danger, seen by the chat.  I was lashing out because she had been constantly on my case for my grammar for weeks.  Knowing it is a huge pet peeve.  I any case.

Horseshit.

If you threatened violence, in ANY space, then you got what you deserved.

Next time, try using your words like a Big Boy and maybe the "mean girl" won't take you to school like a bitch.

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #45 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 9:25am
Print Post  
You know, there's a place to air dirty laundry.  It's called facebook Tongue

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #46 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
Quis wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 10:10pm:

Yeah, no shit. She's been very open about the fact she's Lynnabel.

You've exposed nothing, jackass.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #47 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Jul 24th, 2017 at 10:19pm:
We have had a guildie so wasted.. put up a raid.. and as soon as it filled he made it in the quest and passed out because he been drinking for a week straight.. other guildie had to log in his acct to move him forward in fot so the raid would start.. that was pretty funny.. he was talking crazy as shit before that.. but when i joined.. shit turned up a few notches..

Bambibeer is still alive? I just assumed he OD.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #48 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 1:18am
Print Post  
So much butt hurt by everyone. Gratz, your all snowflakes!  Grin

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #49 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 8:27am
Print Post  
Sarlona? He means  the fucking (racist) chinese server?

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint