Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Highest Ranged DPS In The Game 14/6 Shuri Thrower Bow Hybrid (Read 43846 times)
Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Re: Highest Ranged DPS In The Game 14/6 Shuri Thrower Bow Hybrid
Reply #25 - Mar 30th, 2022 at 11:36am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Mar 30th, 2022 at 11:26am:
LOL @ "Here's how to do the highest ranged DPS in the game, seriously guys." & "No, I have not even tried it."

Grin Grin Grin

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #26 - Mar 30th, 2022 at 11:43am
Print Post  
The glitchy part of the bow since they did the animation work on it (or whatever that was) is that autoattacking interferes with active attacks.

Most fighting style, when you use an active that doesn't have a specific animation, it just gets added to the current/next auto attack. Very slick.

With the new bow autoattack animation, when you hit an active, it is delayed. It never adds to the current attack, it adds to the next attack or not at all. You have to hammer the Manyshot button 3+ times to make sure that it actually goes off. This of course means that Nubbinns's theoretical DPS rotation that is micromanaged down to the split second is impossible to actually do.

Rubbins has proven himself; though I haven't run with him often enough, I've talked with folks that confirm he can definitely hold his own in game play and theoretical crafting.

I don't think DDO is capable of consistently reacting to Rubbs' precision. There are a few people in game, well known here, who can trick the client into providing exceptional results, but I'm not one. I'm just an awesome smasher, ask your mom, so less precise but more reliable button pushing sometimes gives me an edge.

When you say auto attack, do you literally mean having the auto attack feat toggled on? I don't use auto attack, I keep the attack button mashed while waiting for timers on specific attacks or buffs. This is buggy af with a bow and if the build wasn't so well put together and performed in spite of the missed shots, I would've been off of it in a day.

« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2022 at 11:48am by Gunga »  

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #27 - Mar 30th, 2022 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 30th, 2022 at 11:43am:
Rubbins has proven himself; though I haven't run with him often enough, I've talked with folks that confrim he can definitely hold is own in game play and theoretical crafting.

Usually Nubbinns knows what he's talking about. That's why I took him seriously until he said he hasn't fired even a single shot from a bow since the bow update.

Gunga wrote on Mar 30th, 2022 at 11:43am:
When you say auto attack, do you literally mean having the auto attack feat toggled on? I don't use auto attack, I keep the attack button mashed while waiting for timers on specific attacks or buffs. This is buggy af and if the build wasn't so well put together and performed in spite of the missed shots, I would've been off of it in a day.

I too auto attack by holding down the mouse button. If you aren't using a specific attack, I call it an auto attack to differentiate.
Maybe bows would be less glitchy if you clicked each autoattack shot. I haven't tried that for bows with new animation. Doing it for other ranged weapons eliminates the dry fire issue, but generally I can't be bothered to click that much.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Mar 30th, 2022 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
LOL @ "Here's how to do the highest ranged DPS in the game, seriously guys." & "No, I have not even tried it."

I understand that for you it's your limitations in playing this game at the highest levels that would be an issue for you. Just stick to your little casual builds and dogshit game skills. People don't even respect you on your own server.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Mar 30th, 2022 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
This of course means that Nubbinns's theoretical DPS rotation that is micromanaged down to the split second is impossible to actually do.

See this is how I know you're trash. You don't hold auto attack down. Neither does my macro. I would tell you why that is, but you're a perpetual scrub.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #30 - Mar 30th, 2022 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2022 at 12:27pm:
People don't even respect you on your own server.

You think that's what I'm here for? I'm pretty much anonymous.

Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2022 at 12:30pm:
See this is how I know you're trash. You don't hold auto attack down. Neither does my macro. I would tell you why that is, but you're a perpetual scrub.

You don't have a bow macro. You've never fired a bow.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2022 at 12:36pm by 5 Foot Step »  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Mar 30th, 2022 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Mar 30th, 2022 at 12:35pm:
You think that's what I'm here for? I'm pretty much anonymous.

I would hide too if I were as dogwater as you. I be in dem streetz lil homie. You aint ever there

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Mar 30th, 2022 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Mar 30th, 2022 at 12:35pm:
You don't have a bow macro. You've never fired a bow.

you could never in your life even begin to conceive something so intricately thought out, let alone perform it in game. I know a good amount of people in this game across a few servers. Not one has ever even vouched for you in the slightest. And all of them laugh at your casual builds and posts every time I slide my cock in your mouth here. Stay in your lane. And keep holding on that to that butthurt about me for 8 years running

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #33 - Mar 30th, 2022 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2022 at 12:30pm:
You don't hold auto attack down.

So you click attack every time you want to fire?

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

Reply #34 - Mar 30th, 2022 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
Just hit button once and a macro will do many timed button pushing simulations for you.

Just a guess.

IP Logged

dieinafirescumbag
Korthos Resident

Here for the sploits

Reply #35 - Mar 31st, 2022 at 4:39am
Print Post  
wRubbinns wrote on Mar 3rd, 2022 at 12:02am:
I know this is the highest possible ranged dps in the game

Do you take in to consideration IPS when talking "Highest DPS"?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Mar 31st, 2022 at 5:45am
Print Post  
dieinafirescumbag wrote on Mar 31st, 2022 at 4:39am:
w
Do you take in to consideration IPS when talking "Highest DPS"?

The fuck kind of question is this?

IP Logged

dieinafirescumbag
Korthos Resident

Here for the sploits

Reply #37 - Mar 31st, 2022 at 6:22am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 31st, 2022 at 5:45am:
The fuck kind of question is this?

IPS, 1 attack hitting multiple mobs.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Mar 31st, 2022 at 6:52am
Print Post  
dieinafirescumbag wrote on Mar 31st, 2022 at 6:22am:
IPS, 1 attack hitting multiple mobs.

are you fucking retarded?

IP Logged

dieinafirescumbag
Korthos Resident

Here for the sploits

Reply #39 - Mar 31st, 2022 at 6:55am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 31st, 2022 at 6:52am:
are you fucking retarded?

It's likely I appear retarded, it's been a while since I played. Does IPS not still give the ability to hit multiple mobs?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Mar 31st, 2022 at 7:13am
Print Post  
well since we're all just asking stupid questions here now. Do you like to swish the jizz around your mouth before swallowing? Or do you just shoot it straight like a shot?

IP Logged

dieinafirescumbag
Korthos Resident

Here for the sploits

Reply #41 - Mar 31st, 2022 at 7:21am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 31st, 2022 at 7:13am:
well since we're all just asking stupid questions here now. Do you like to swish the jizz around your mouth before swallowing? Or do you just shoot it straight like a shot?
It was a serious question. Because if IPS is still IPS and your build on average hits 2 mobs and my build on average hits 10 mobs, which build is higher DPS?

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #42 - Mar 31st, 2022 at 8:18am
Print Post  
dieinafirescumbag wrote on Mar 31st, 2022 at 7:21am:
It was a serious question. Because if IPS is still IPS and your build on average hits 2 mobs and my build on average hits 10 mobs, which build is higher DPS?

So, you do swish it around first?

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

dieinafirescumbag
Korthos Resident

Here for the sploits

Reply #43 - Mar 31st, 2022 at 8:28am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 31st, 2022 at 8:18am:
So, you do swish it around first?

If I left my long term guild, paid someone to level my toon in a video game, you could say I swished it around first. But thats not me GaGun.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #44 - Mar 31st, 2022 at 8:52am
Print Post  
dieinafirescumbag wrote on Mar 31st, 2022 at 8:28am:
If I left my long term guild, paid someone to level my toon in a video game, you could say I swished it around first. But thats not me GaGun.

This is what happens when you try to help old acquaintances.

Just admit it:

IPS - I Prefer Swishing

Beat it.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

kozmo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Mar 31st, 2022 at 10:12am
Print Post  
dieinafirescumbag wrote on Mar 31st, 2022 at 7:21am:

People used to tell me, there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers, the reality is, there is stupid in the person asking, the question, the person answering , the answer and in all things not covered by this.
The stupid in your question is, that OP specifically mentiones the conditions and circumstances where this is best DPS.

If you kite 15 mobs in low lvl quests and then fireball the lot, your damage is not higher just because you did base spell damagex15. Just situationaly better.

For me, no way im gonna play this build. Im either sticking to shuri or to bow. Its just that with my troubles with ranged target desinc combined with my lack of skills...
build like this is a loss of DPS ( for me personaly) due to time spent doing stuff ( I dont use macros, obviously).

If you have 4 mobs and rednamed/bosses lined up in high reaper raid for IPS continuously,then you already know the answer, if not, you also already know it.

and... i dont have skills or builds/gear/pastlives to do reaper raids (except odd ranged where I bet on beiing untargeted) so my answer is bordering on stupid but more likely just ignorant

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Mar 31st, 2022 at 10:20am
Print Post  
If you eat yourself, will you get twice as big or disappear completely?

IP Logged

kozmo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Mar 31st, 2022 at 10:24am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 31st, 2022 at 10:20am:
If you eat yourself, will you get twice as big or disappear completely?

I will just enjoy the feeling of being eaten and eating at the same time and not being bothered by the result

IP Logged

kozmo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Mar 31st, 2022 at 10:25am
Print Post  
Obviously you can make a comparisson of me sucking my own dick and liking both feelings. Thats cool, it sounds kinda kinky but unfortunately my cock is not big enough for that  Cry

Im just trying to point out the obvious to the question on topic though. But i had a feeling i will get some cock sucking cum swallowing comment here, no matter what I say, so I just went with the general vibe of the thread
« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2022 at 10:28am by kozmo »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Mar 31st, 2022 at 10:27am
Print Post  
Can blind people see their dreams?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Send TopicPrint