Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pay 2 win (Read 274348 times)
AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Pay 2 win
Reply #100 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
Belwaar wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:09pm:
Undecided

404 — File not found.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #101 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
Quote:

NO JESSICA I MEMORIZED THE BRAZZILION IPs THAT PEOPLE USED.

He isn't worth the time.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #102 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:04pm:
Ummm... now you are starting to decompensate. Are you not listening to everyone else? 

I responded to Schmoe and Eladiun and you.

I'm responding to you because, to be honest, this thread is about me and you.

I responded to Schmoe because I feel I am responding to several other people by responding to him.

I'm responding to Eladiun because, well, I made an apology to him and he was gracious enough to have responded back.

To the rest of you guys, I have read most of your posts but, to be honest I can't reply to them all.

I would just like to say, these issues have been bubbling away below the surface for quite some time. Stainer has been, subtly at times, and not so subtly at other times, threatening to blow the cover off this thing for his amusement. Would he ACTUALLY have done so? Perhaps. I decided to take his "cards" away from him and disclose all this myself.

Sorry you guys had to be involved in it but, to be honest, this has been pretty liberating.

To be sure, there's a lot of stuff you don't know about (as I said a lot of this has gone on "behind the scenes") and if you guys ever catch me in-game, I'll be MORE THAN HAPPY to to attempt to straighten out things you might not quite understand regarding the situation and and I will certainly answer any question I can.

Thanks for listening.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #103 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:15pm:
I responded to Schmoe and Eladiun and you.

I'm responding to you because, to be honest, this thread is about me and you.

I responded to Schmoe because I feel I am responding to several other people by responding to him.

I'm responding to Eladiun because, well, I made an apology to him and he was gracious enough to have responded back.

To the rest of you guys, I have read most of your posts but, to be honest I can't reply to them all.

I would just like to say, these issues have been bubbling away below the surface for quite some time. Stainer has been, subtly at times, and not so subtly at other times, threatening to blow the cover off this thing for his amusement. Would he ACTUALLY have done so? Perhaps. I decided to take his "cards" away from him and disclose all this myself.

Sorry you guys had to be involved in it but, to be honest, this has been pretty liberating.

To be sure, there's a lot of stuff you don't know about (as I said a lot of this has gone on "behind the scenes") and if you guys ever catch me in-game, I'll be MORE THAN HAPPY to to attempt to straighten out things you might not quite understand regarding the situation and and I will certainly answer any question I can.

Thanks for listening.

So you will be choning now?

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Fasttaco
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #104 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
What is PLA and why is it okay?

I find nothing else mildy interesting so if this isn't answered I've wasted my time for nothing

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #105 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:10pm:
404 — File not found.

They were PM's.

IP Logged

Aqualung
Ex Member

Reply #106 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:33pm:
Shhhhh

It will be over soon.

Sometimes I feel like I  am dealing with my teen aged daughter and her friends the way some things just don't die and the grudges.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #107 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Jess, in none of the responses to any of the PMs you sent to Scrotie did I deny I was Arkat.

If you'll recall the PM you sent me before the TOR response, you said something like "Scrotie was posting from Arkat's IP address."

I knew you fishing for an admission because before you became a Mod I started to use TOR when posting as Scrotie. You couldn't have known I was posting from the same IP because according to the logs, it would have looked like I wasn't.

So I was calling you on your bluff when I posted "really? I use TOR." Everything I ever told you was the truth. I just didn't expand my answer to include what you were trying to get me to tell you.

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #108 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:17pm:
So you will be choning now?

Fuck no. I would never do that.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #109 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:23pm:
Jess, in none of the responses to any of the PMs you sent to Scrotie did I deny I was Arkat.

If you'll recall the PM you sent me before the TOR response, you said something like "Scrotie was posting from Arkat's IP address."

I knew you fishing for an admission because before you became a Mod I started to use TOR when posting as Scrotie. You couldn't have known I was posting from the same IP because according to the logs, it would have looked like I wasn't.

So I was calling you on your bluff when I posted "really? I use TOR." Everything I ever told you was the truth. I just didn't expand my answer to include what you were trying to get me to tell you.

Dude. You started trolling when she was a mod. If you used TOR I would have no way of piecing the ip addresses together. You are dense.
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:26pm by stainer »  

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #110 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:26pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:23pm:
Fuck no. I would never do that.

I think you should. You are dishonorable and bring shame upon all of us.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #111 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
As far as the OP goes.

With store pots and +3 tomes and a few random other things available as WAI, other forms of pay2win seem pretty meh.

Nice side order of drama btw  Grin

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #112 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:26pm:
I think you should. You are dishonorable and bring shame upon all of us.

Did you use your Prophet of Lloth voice for that?

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #113 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:25pm:
Dude. You started trolling when she was a mod. If you used TOR I would have no way of piecing the ip addresses together. You are dense.

No, sorry, I meant to say I started using TOR right after we had our little chat.

I didn't want Strak to start checking out the records and I didn't want to keep leaving evidence.

I believe Gawna became a MOD after our little chat so I'm pretty sure that's what I was thinking when I said I was sure she didn't know that the Arkat IP and the Scrotie IP were in any way related.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #114 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
I think you should.

You are not a Gatekeeper.

You are dishonorable and bring shame upon all of us.

No matter how much you say it, it isn't going to make it true.

Let's not forget you started this thread to fuck with me. You're just mad because I beat you to the punch and made it so you couldn't hold anything over me anymore.
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:38pm by Arkat »  

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #115 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:32pm:
Did you use your Prophet of Lloth voice for that?

Lol.

Yes

Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:33pm:
I believe Gawna became a MOD after our little chat so I'm pretty sure that's what I was thinking when I said I was sure she didn't know that the Arkat IP and the Scrotie IP were in any way related.

Whatever. I know I told Gawna right after your paranoid voice chat in game. I am trying to find if I pm'd Strake about it, because it  was funny as hell. The truth is, I didn't put them together until you told me. Period.

You need to take ownership of the problems you caused for yourself.
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:42pm by stainer »  

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #116 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:38pm:
Let's not forget you started this thread to fuck with me. You're just mad because I beat you to the punch and made it so you couldn't hold anything over me anymore.

You made this thread more than I could ever hope to make it.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #117 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:41pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #118 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
I hope you eat a ban you dickless shitcunt. <3

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #119 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
I have a confession.

I, also, am Arkat.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #120 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:43pm:
I have a confession.

I, also, am Arkat.

No.

I'm Arkaticus.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #121 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sometimes I feel like I  am dealing with my teen aged daughter and her friends the way some things just don't die and the grudges.

The Vault is like an oyster where a slight is a grain of sand. Slowly, it develops to a grudge and then it's coated daily till it become a little ball of rage ready to explode at the slightest opening for the amusement of others.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #122 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
Sept. 9th is when I posted the "PLA will like you" to scrottie mcbustedyourassarkat.

Gawna was a mod then.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #123 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:05pm:
Thanks Jeff, I appreciate that.

Yes, I remember running with your toons on a few occasions and as I recall they were good experiences.

I also remember seeing your responses to some of my posts and wanting to reply back in a normal fashion.

I was stupid for acting the way I did.

Lesson learned.  Smiley

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh....   the high road it's my kryptonite.   You can't troll the high road.

No worries, John.  Like I said, I never looked at you as a bad person just someone with an opinion I wasn't going to agree with at times.
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:54pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #124 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 3:13pm:
Pretty sure I know who stainer is talking about, and pretty sure he's not an idiot. 

Edit: or maybe not. 

I don't really see any problem with it.  If you make $100 an hour, why would you spend 10 hours in game grinding 100 tokens when you could pay someone $50 to do it for you?  If anything, it seems like the smart thing to do. 

I do know who he's talking about, and I did not mean to imply that I group with that person.  To my knowledge, I never have.  However, since we've been playing on the same server since DDO began it certainly is possible that our paths have crossed.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 47
Send TopicPrint