Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) U24 Max DPS Barbarian (Read 184767 times)
5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: U24 Max DPS Barbarian
Reply #125 - Jan 19th, 2015 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Realized I didn't have my seeker item on when I was doing TBF.

I just went to Cabal and tried out the hobgoblin test.

4997 DPS.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #126 - Jan 19th, 2015 at 10:32am
Print Post  
5 foot what was his HP? There is a display bug if you highlight him it will show ~150k before the fight whereas solo you will only see 110k.

Highest I've seen in there is 4.2k on an orb pally. We are seeing a pretty uniform increase in damage from switching to SWF. You should try it out. =)

- Tes
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2015 at 10:41am by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

FM
Dragon Raider

Reply #127 - Jan 19th, 2015 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on Jan 19th, 2015 at 4:28am:
Im discussing this with someone who cant recognize esos on my bar?  Roll Eyes
500 light dmg is not weapon effect, it is cleave effect, so your point doesnt stand.

Holy shit, are you still trying to look cool? Your second line of damage is a glancing blow.

Also, your Barbarian has Cleave and Great Cleave or you're the biggest fucktard around, which means you tested them, which means you saw you were full of shit and started looking for a cleave attack that at least appeared to doublestrike in some way.

When you're wrong, fucking admit that you're wrong. Don't try to brag instead.

SayWhatAgain wrote on Jan 19th, 2015 at 7:21am:
My tests were done with a two hander.
No point in arguing especially since we might both be right. Twf acting differently perhaps?

My tests were with two hander, non-centered. Doublestrike ranging from 60% when activating Zeal of the Righteousness to 10% when expiring. Actually did a few Zeal cycles, even though basic math skills told me this wasn't necessary. No doublestrike on Cleave, Great Cleave, or Strike Down.

« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2015 at 12:33pm by FM »  

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #128 - Jan 19th, 2015 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
FM wrote on Jan 19th, 2015 at 12:26pm:
Holy shit, are you still trying to look cool? Your second line of damage is a glancing blow.

Also, your Barbarian has Cleave and Great Cleave or you're the biggest fucktard around, which means you tested them, which means you saw you were full of shit and started looking for a cleave attack that at least appeared to doublestrike in some way.

My barb?
You are either very stupid or a troll.

IP Logged

FM
Dragon Raider

Reply #129 - Jan 19th, 2015 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on Jan 19th, 2015 at 12:30pm:
My barb?
You are either very stupid or a troll.

Nice vague response. Yes, I believe your THF barb has cleave feats. I can't think of one reason why it wouldn't. If it's a human, which it appears to be, that means 8 heroic feats, which means the standard combat feats + heavy armor + the cleaves are taken care of before epics.

Or did you take toughness instead? Do you build as well as you test?
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2015 at 12:44pm by FM »  

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #130 - Jan 19th, 2015 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Take a good look on the pics.
I never heard of barbs having zeal and holy sword.  Grin

IP Logged

FM
Dragon Raider

Reply #131 - Jan 19th, 2015 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
How closely do you think your bullshit pics should be examined?

Whether you're using a THF Paladin or THF Barbarian, you should have cleave feats or KOTC granted cleaves. Stop nitpicking and distracting from the fact that you're full of shit. Cleaves don't doublestrike for your Paladin. Me not caring enough to examine what's in the fourth slot of your fourth fucking hot bar does not change that fact.

What straws are you going to grab at next to try to hide the fact that you're a complete fucking idiot?
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2015 at 2:29pm by FM »  

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #132 - Jan 19th, 2015 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Already proved cleaves doublestrike.  Wink
Getting mad wont get you results, testing will, so test.
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2015 at 6:48pm by Viktor Vaughn »  

IP Logged

FM
Dragon Raider

Reply #133 - Jan 19th, 2015 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
So is the idea now that you are going to pretend like you were trolling all along to cover for your hubris and stupidity, or did you really not read any of Wipe or my posts in which we explain that we tested the cleaves already?

I had seen people ganging up on you in another thread and I thought, "That's fucked up. That's the sort of thing I don't like about the Vault." Now, however, I get it. You're too stupid to know that you're stupid, but the real crime is that you are actually arrogant on top of it.
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2015 at 7:17pm by FM »  

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #134 - Jan 19th, 2015 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
Let me help your frustration FM making you reply to my post and give you access to the big dick club

Epoch wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:46am:
I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

SayWhatAgain
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #135 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 3:53am
Print Post  
-snip-

My tests were with two hander, non-centered. Doublestrike ranging from 60% when activating Zeal of the Righteousness to 10% when expiring. Actually did a few Zeal cycles, even though basic math skills told me this wasn't necessary. No doublestrike on Cleave, Great Cleave, or Strike Down.

O.k. Now I really am intrigued, I could not replicate my findings on my barb though he has gone through an LR (different twists as well).

Only had a couple minutes on last night so I'll test again today. Will try tree as well in form and out. I'll also revert twists and gear on my barb to see if I can replicate the conditions!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #136 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 6:27am
Print Post  
SayWhatAgain wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 3:53am:
O.k. Now I really am intrigued, I could not replicate my findings on my barb though he has gone through an LR (different twists as well).

Only had a couple minutes on last night so I'll test again today. Will try tree as well in form and out. I'll also revert twists and gear on my barb to see if I can replicate the conditions!

I have only ever observed this on Cetus build. First hit followed by glancing blow then doublestrike swing that cannot proc glances. On great cleaves right after U21 went live.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #137 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 7:35am
Print Post  
FM wrote on Jan 19th, 2015 at 7:12pm:
So is the idea now that you are going to pretend like you were trolling all along to cover for your hubris and stupidity, or did you really not read any of Wipe or my posts in which we explain that we tested the cleaves already?

I had seen people ganging up on you in another thread and I thought, "That's fucked up. That's the sort of thing I don't like about the Vault." Now, however, I get it. You're too stupid to know that you're stupid, but the real crime is that you are actually arrogant on top of it.

I proved strike down doublestrikes.
You can get mad all you want because you are wrong, that doesnt change facts. Wink

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #138 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 10:31am
Print Post  
Quote:
Are pure barbs still max dps after the change to storms eye ?

Still looking like this is the case.

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #139 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 10:31am:
Still looking like this is the case.

I don't have any hard numbers but, I was running my 14 Bard/4 Fighter/2 Rogue, 1 guildie a 20 Paladin and 1 guildie a 20 Barbarian and the 20 Barbarian was out kill counting us consistently over the span of a dozen quests.

We are all comparable in skill level, gear and past lives, etc. as well.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #140 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
FM wrote on Jan 19th, 2015 at 7:12pm:

Shut the fuck up dude and go do some proper testing other than the turbine way. Both you and wipe are wrong and need to pay more attention to what is happening. Cleaves DO doublestrike based on accurate ss not some lamé bullshit shoved down your asshole. Now will you finally shut up, please. Stupid peopel make me angry  Angry.
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2015 at 1:32pm by »  

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #141 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
FM wrote on Jan 19th, 2015 at 12:43pm:
Nice vague response. Yes, I believe your THF barb has cleave feats. I can't think of one reason why it wouldn't. If it's a human, which it appears to be, that means 8 heroic feats, which means the standard combat feats + heavy armor + the cleaves are taken care of before epics.

Or did you take toughness instead? Do you build as well as you test?

He is a fucking paladin you idiot.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #142 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 1:31pm
Print Post  

The light damage you are talking of comes from divine crusader (tier 5 cleave). It didn't come from paladin kotc because dummy is not undead and he did not roll a natural 20 (vorpal). You are fucking retarded dude. Play this game some more, standing next to the banker, tavern all the time won't help fix that.
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2015 at 1:38pm by »  

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #143 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
DoRayEgon wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 1:00pm:
I don't have any hard numbers but, I was running my 14 Bard/4 Fighter/2 Rogue, 1 guildie a 20 Paladin and 1 guildie a 20 Barbarian and the 20 Barbarian was out kill counting us consistently over the span of a dozen quests.

We are all comparable in skill level, gear and past lives, etc. as well.

Oh FFS not the "He is outkilling us in quests" proof again.....

ITS ALL ABOYT THE LAST HIT RETARDS!

Yeah i can go crazy on that 200Hp mob you were beating down for one minute and spam cleaves glancing blows and take the kill from you while the champion ogre one shots the wizard,or beat the trash and leave the Boss standing there neg leveling people without deathward...

Its all about the playstyle you choose.

I outkilled a wizard that has 20 more int than me,every spell he casts is a guaranteed kill and plays that necro for years.

Was i better than him?Earned the MVP award? No
He was bored/more interested in securing other objectives (like killing stuff i wouldn`t be able to finger)? Yes

Thats the reason other games have DPS/Heal/Damage Taken Add-Ons or Valid DPS tests.

You would be amazed how much these cocky "i outkilled you lol omg noob no damage" lose their shit when your toon scores 3000DPS more in any scenario.
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2015 at 1:51pm by Bacardi »  

Epoch wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:46am:
I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #144 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
Tested on my Barb last night. Great Cleave does not proc doublestrike. Can probably cap tonight and test when I get pthf and see if that makes a difference.

I cant test if Great Cleave is doublestriking now on centered kensei since I tr'd from that into an orb pally.

Strikedown has always been different. It would always have chance to doublestrike. After U21 Strikedown on a handwraps monk could quad-strike. This is also the time when Whirlwind started giving 7 hits instead of 4. Same with Monk ki attacks including ki tactics. And Great Cleave could proc 4. All tested on centered wolf build in and out of form. In form I did not get 7 hits with WW nor 4 w GC or Strikedown. I then figured I'd test on cetus to see if anything had changed. Wasn't surprised to see that GC now doublestrikes and so did all of the monk ki attacks   

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #145 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 1:50pm:
Oh FFS not the "He is outkilling us in quests" proof again.....

ITS ALL ABOYT THE LAST HIT RETARDS!

Yeah i can go crazy on that 200Hp mob you were beating down for one minute and spam cleaves glancing blows and take the kill from you while the champion ogre one shots the wizard,or beat the trash and leave the Boss standing there neg leveling people without deathward...

Its all about the playstyle you choose.

I outkilled a wizard that has 20 more int than me,every spell he casts is a guaranteed kill and plays that necro for years.

Was i better than him?Earned the MVP award? No
He was bored/more interested in securing other objectives (like killing stuff i wouldn`t be able to finger)? Yes

Thats the reason other games have DPS/Heal/Damage Taken Add-Ons or Valid DPS tests.

You would be amazed how much these cocky "i outkilled you lol omg noob no damage" lose their shit when your toon scores 3000DPS more in any scenario.

Agreed, I'm not much of a fan at finger pointing to kill counts. But when everyone is going for the last hit to get the kill, it kinda evens out.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #146 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Shut the fuck up dude and go do some proper testing other than the turbine way. Both you and wipe are wrong and need to pay more attention to what is happening. Cleaves DO doublestrike based on accurate ss not some lamé bullshit shoved down your asshole. Now will you finally shut up, please.

It is no shame to admit being wrong. It at least shows more integrity than pulling "I was trolling you all along" card.
I would always give people benefit of the doubt but why would you keep posting wrong info or pretend to be someone else is beyond me, really. I think builds section of the Vault has always been pretty cool.

Why don't you spend 5 minutes of your precious time smacking dummy or you favourite mob with Cleaves and autottacks and see for yourself instead of throwing insults hidden behind someone else's name.

IP Logged

FM
Dragon Raider

Reply #147 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The light damage you are talking of comes from divine crusader (tier 5 cleave). It didn't come from paladin kotc because dummy is not undead and he did not roll a natural 20 (vorpal). You are fucking retarded dude. Play this game some more, standing next to the banker, tavern all the time won't help fix that.

The fuck are you even responding to? My post that you quoted and my other posts don't mention the proc being part of anything Paladin related. Gratz on not being able to read or test.

Strike Down can proc the fire damage on a glancing blow.

Quote:
He is a fucking paladin you idiot.

Wait - so both you and the original fucktard can't test, don't know what you are talking about, loudly show off your ignorance, and then try to turn it around because I didn't carefully examine a screenshot that wasn't worth shit in the first place because it showed faulty testing?

By the way, I noticed you've been spamming the boards with threads that are obviously meant to endear you to the Vault community - calling out easy targets like Fran and Meli, mentioning donuts and using other vault type speak - how's that been working out for you? Everybody pretty much embracing you with open arms or does it turn out that people don't actually have a high enough idiot tolerance to do accept you and your obvious attempts?

And no, I'm no insider, but I'm not an obvious, pathetic, needy wannabe.

Rubbinns wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:34pm:
I cant test if Great Cleave is doublestriking now on centered kensei since I tr'd from that into an orb pally.

If the character is centered, Great Cleave can doublestrike. I tested it.
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2015 at 9:19pm by FM »  

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #148 - Jan 21st, 2015 at 5:43am
Print Post  
FM wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 8:58pm:
Wait - so both you and the original fucktard can't test, don't know what you are talking about, loudly show off your ignorance, and then try to turn it around because I didn't carefully examine a screenshot that wasn't worth shit in the first place because it showed faulty testing?

By the way, I noticed you've been spamming the boards with threads that are obviously meant to endear you to the Vault community - calling out easy targets like Fran and Meli, mentioning donuts and using other vault type speak - how's that been working out for you? Everybody pretty much embracing you with open arms or does it turn out that people don't actually have a high enough idiot tolerance to do accept you and your obvious attempts?

And no, I'm no insider, but I'm not an obvious, pathetic, needy wannabe.

The irony.  Grin

IP Logged

SayWhatAgain
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #149 - Jan 21st, 2015 at 8:14am
Print Post  
FM wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 8:58pm:
-snip-

O.k. That explains the tree build double striking on cleaves.
Still didn't get to further test my barb but I hope I get to it soon.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18
Send TopicPrint