Poll
Poll closed Question: Would butthurt make you give exploits to Cordovan?
bars   pie
*** This poll has now closed ***

Yes, like Notharharhar my butthut is my guiding star    
  6 (3.8%)
No    
  11 (7.0%)
donuts    
  22 (14.0%)
Yes, but also because like Notharharhar I would like my forum ban lifted    
  5 (3.2%)
boobs    
  25 (15.9%)
sever    
  7 (4.5%)
Fuck No!    
  19 (12.1%)
Exploits?    
  17 (10.8%)
send PM please    
  19 (12.1%)
What the fuck Notharharhar? uncool you bitch!    
  26 (16.6%)

Total votes: 157
« Last Modified by: Hag Master on: Jul 10th, 2015 at 5:12pm »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Would butthurt make you give exploits to Cordovan? (Read 42955 times)
gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Would butthurt make you give exploits to Cordovan?
Reply #25 - Jul 11th, 2015 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
You're honest I will give you that!

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #26 - Jul 11th, 2015 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jul 11th, 2015 at 6:42am:
Holy smokes, I'll take two dozen of those Skoodgy!

I've said it before, I'll say it again - why the hell aren't there after-hours donut/strip clubs?  Give me a place full of donuts and boobs I can wander into after a long night of drinking and I can pretty much guarantee my wallet will be empty by morning.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

keyfaker banned by Strake
Waterworks Kobold

yawn

Reply #27 - Jul 12th, 2015 at 1:22am
Print Post  
Ra wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 6:24pm:
yawn

+1
Btw nice boobs & asses

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #28 - Jul 12th, 2015 at 2:05am
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jul 11th, 2015 at 8:33am:
Which ones?
The ones on the right or the ones on the left?   Roll Eyes

Why does it have to be either or?    Grin

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Jul 12th, 2015 at 2:08am
Print Post  
Double down.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Jul 12th, 2015 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
So many of you seem obsessed with Turbine and Jerry, if half the posters on this thread put half as much effort into the game as Notharharhar puts into his build ideas you would all have Mosters of your own. And if you put the effort you waste trying to bully and accuse Notharharhar into constructive ideas you would all have triple completionists by now and there would be nothing Cordovan could do to stop it.

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #31 - Jul 12th, 2015 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:
So many of you seem obsessed with Turbine and Jerry, if half the posters on this thread put half as much effort into the game as Notharharhar puts into his build ideas you would all have Mosters of your own. And if you put the effort you waste trying to bully and accuse Notharharhar into constructive ideas you would all have triple completionists by now and there would be nothing Cordovan could do to stop it.

1. Jerry has earned it
2. Where is this "monster"?
3. Who says most of us aren't triple completionists?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Jul 12th, 2015 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
Ginger_Walri wrote on Jul 12th, 2015 at 5:25pm:
Where is this "monster"?

No, he said moster.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #33 - Jul 12th, 2015 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 12th, 2015 at 5:45pm:
No, he said moster

Ooooh moster, well in that case it all makes sense now.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #34 - Jul 12th, 2015 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
i have not revealed anything of any value to cordovan.

i may be stupid for engaging hag, but I'm not so stupid I would ruin my funtime adventures.

also, i am a moster
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2015 at 8:09pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Jul 12th, 2015 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 12th, 2015 at 8:09pm:

Thanks for posting this sobby. So, put plainly you are telling us that you have revealed things to Cordovan but they were just little or things that you say didn't have "any value", well that is very interesting.

See pulling the truth from people like you is a long process, but now we are getting somewhere. We have finally gotten past your initial reflex claims that you never gave anything to Jerry and how he "hates you", to a little bit of honesty. Because right here, in this post, you make it clear that you have given and reported to Jerry, granted you try to downplay it, and qualify it by saying what you revealed to him so far wasn't anything valuable, but it's still clear that you admit that you  revealed things to Jerry none the less.

You dirty fucking snitch.   
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2015 at 10:22pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #36 - Jul 12th, 2015 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jul 12th, 2015 at 10:19pm:
Thanks for posting this sobby. So, put plainly you are telling us that you have revealed things to Cordovan but they were just little or things that you say didn't have "any value", well that is very interesting.

See pulling the truth from people like you is a long process, but now we are getting somewhere. We have finally gotten past your initial reflex claims that you never gave anything to Jerry and how he "hates you", to a little bit of honesty. Because right here, in this post, you make it clear that you have given and reported to Jerry, granted you try to downplay it, and qualify it by saying what you revealed to him so far wasn't anything valuable, but it's still clear that you admit that you  revealed things to Jerry none the less.

You dirty fucking snitch.   

No, everything you just wrote is complete fiction in your weird paranoid head. This is the last time I'm ever responding to anything you ever write.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Jul 12th, 2015 at 10:44pm
Print Post  
Saved. to avoid any later edits by you to save face.

i may be stupid for engaging hag, but I'm not so stupid I would ruin my funtime adventures.

also, i am a moster

« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2015 at 10:45pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Jul 12th, 2015 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 12th, 2015 at 10:28pm:
No, everything you just wrote is complete fiction in your weird paranoid head. This is the last time I'm ever responding to anything you ever write.

That's a good idea you dirty fucking snitch, because you are so stupid and arrogant that you can't help but slip up and admit who and what you really at some point if you post enough.

It seems every couple dozen posts you let your guard slip and you leave the truth exposed and then you have to make another dozen posts trying to deny it all after we catch the slip and point it out.

Your only real option at this point is to try and ride it out until the vault population turn-over and the accompanying short memory lets the fact that you are a bought and paid for snitch eventually fade. The fact that you are such a whore for attention makes it pretty unlikely that your going to be able to stand that, but I guess we will all see if you can somehow subdue that ego of yours over the coming days and weeks.

Me, I don't care if you can manage it or not, because I'm much more concerned that we can make sure new and returning players are warned and aware that you're the new Meli, which is basically a pipeline to fat Jerry and Turbine. Hopefully that way they won't pass anything important or new on to you by mistake, and there by passing it on to Turbine.

You really are a stupid cunt, just glad we finally caught you and can work on limiting the damage you can do now.

Enjoy that newly unbanned Motherboard account you dirty fucking snitch, Devil knows the rest of the vault paid enough for it without our knowledge.

« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2015 at 10:46pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #39 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 12:35am
Print Post  
Quote:
put half as much effort into the game as Notharharhar puts into his build ideas you would all have Mosters of your own.

What are Mosters?  Or if a typo, I'm curious what it was meant to be?

Quote:

Regarding the verballing that NotHarHarHar is getting.
You do realise that it is mostly a tiff between Hag and NotHHH, so how do the rest of us get painted into this one?
And the verballing would probably end if NotHarHarHar would stop digging the hole deeper.

And thanks Jerry for the wise advice.
I will aspire to be more like NotHarharhar each and every day.

NotHarHarHar - I was pretty neutral on the whole situation, although getting unbanned for no apparent reason was odd.  It is possible that Jezza had a change of heart - unlikely, but possible.

But I'm afraid that Jezza's post above (using the Mattyboy account) almost nailed the issue shut for me. 
The fact that you haven't once tried to distance yourself from the obvious Turdbine endorsement above pretty much banged it in with the sledge hammer for me mate.

Hope they flipped you for something worthwhile.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #40 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 12:50am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jul 12th, 2015 at 10:45pm:
It seems every couple dozen posts you let your guard slip and you leave the truth exposed and then you have to make another dozen posts trying to deny it all after we catch the slip and point it out.

Clearly, this is a Gambit.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #41 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 1:11am
Print Post  
also, i am a moster

LMAO. It means aunt (mother's sister) in Danish.   Grin

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #42 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 1:32am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jul 13th, 2015 at 12:35am:

Regarding the verballing that NotHarHarHar is getting.
You do realise that it is mostly a tiff between Hag and NotHHH, so how do the rest of us get painted into this one?
And the verballing would probably end if NotHarHarHar would stop digging the hole deeper.

And thanks Jerry for the wise advice.
I will aspire to be more like NotHarharhar each and every day.

NotHarHarHar - I was pretty neutral on the whole situation, although getting unbanned for no apparent reason was odd.  It is possible that Jezza had a change of heart - unlikely, but possible.

But I'm afraid that Jezza's post above (using the Mattyboy account) almost nailed the issue shut for me. 
The fact that you haven't once tried to distance yourself from the obvious Turdbine endorsement above pretty much banged it in with the sledge hammer for me mate.

Hope they flipped you for something worthwhile.

I used to think you were not an idiot.

I stand corrected.

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #43 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 2:20am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 13th, 2015 at 1:32am:
I used to think you were not an idiot. I stand corrected. 

Thanks, but I don't care what you think at all.

Are you sure you want to initiate another flame war on another front?
You ain't doing so well in the other ones.

Why then is a Turdbine controlled Vault account vouching for you, and why aren't you in the slightest bit concerned?
That same account did the same for Meli ....

Or were you to busy enjoying the flattery of being told we should all emulate you?
Take a moment to think about it - what Vaultie would seriously say that and have any credibility left?

Imagine if I wrote, "you know Rubbins is awesome at builds, you guys should be nice to him, and learn to be as good as he is."
Who the hell speaks in a condescending tone like that around here?

Add 1 + 1 genius.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 2:28am
Print Post  
Quote:
you would all have Mosters of your own.

i am a moster

DropBear wrote on Jul 13th, 2015 at 12:35am:

I had to ask around on this one to find out myself. It turns out that it is a incredibly lame-hipster and tabletop claim, as is: most damage, most kills, most gear, most wins, most attacks per round etc....

So "Moster" is the kind of thing fat pimply 18 year olds who spend the whole weekend hiding at the local hobby store call each other to feel badass, about all the min-maxing they accomplished instead of having sex.

Alright, alright, I added the sex part, but it seems to be a logical conclusion.

Why am I not surprised that Notharharhar was familiar with this rather niche term?  Have you been posting in-between rounds of warhammer 40k sobby?

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 2:33am
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Jul 13th, 2015 at 12:50am:
Clearly, this is a Gambit. 

STOP that right now, do not poke that particular bear please, last thing we need is him banging around for a week, arcage's gain was our salvation.

DropBear wrote on Jul 13th, 2015 at 2:20am:
Add 1 + 1

Oh, I know this one. Pick me, pick me.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 3:26am
Print Post  
"you know Rubbins is awesome at builds, you guys should be nice to him, and learn to be as good as he is."

thanks!

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

crunch
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #47 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 3:38am
Print Post  
Your vote was on: Today at 11:19am
Your vote choice was: Yawn

Total votes: 111

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #48 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 3:43am
Print Post  
Thanks, but I don't care what you think at all.

because you think he's a drongo?

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #49 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 3:59am
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jul 13th, 2015 at 3:43am:
because you think he's a drongo?

Why does the why matter?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint