Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Sharn BTA Blank Farming (Read 7647 times)
Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Sharn BTA Blank Farming
Aug 26th, 2016 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
which quests had what again?

Thanks!

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Re: Sharn BTA Blank Farming
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
http://ddowiki.com/page/The_Sharn_Syndicate

Last I looked it told you under the Rewards bit of each quest's wiki entry.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
https://www.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=ddo%20wiki%20bta%20blanks

First link in the results is:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Cannith_Crafting/BtA_base_items

I've gotten some Silver typed BTA weapons from Waterworks, which takes about as long as Stand Your Ground.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #3 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Aug 26th, 2016 at 3:27pm:
I've gotten some Silver typed BTA weapons from Waterworks, which takes about as long as Stand Your Ground.

...stand your ground is like 5 minutes. Just running through the quest areas, if they were empty, in warterworks takes longer than that.

On a related note, didn't we determine that the new CC created BtA gear instead of BtC? That's what I saw on Llama: you didn't even need to get a BtA blank, you just crafted it.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 2:29am
Print Post  
Its easy to farm stand your ground. Just get a plat fighter hire. Go in over level. Set hire on defend up top. Go into windowed mode and surf the web. profit?

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #5 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 2:32am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 26th, 2016 at 6:54pm:
On a related note, didn't we determine that the new CC created BtA gear instead of BtC? That's what I saw on Llama: you didn't even need to get a BtA blank, you just crafted it.

Except you missed the part where peeps need BtA now while the old CC is available.
For reasons read this:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/478063-A-Handy-List-of-Items-To-Note

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #6 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 11:55am
Print Post  
tide turns, every 3rd completion  should offer 1 weapon... 1 is always special metal (addy, silver, cold iron, byeshk)

and always 1 addy or mithral armor

Prolly faster than any other quest for bta weapon.
« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2016 at 11:55am by m4lacka »  

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
Nearly all chains still have the bta random end reward items for finishing the chains.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #8 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Aug 27th, 2016 at 2:32am:
Except you missed the part where peeps need BtA now while the old CC is available.
For reasons read this:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/478063-A-Handy-List-of-Items-To-Note

...none of that stuff is very handy for very long.

The heavy fort ones are the things that keep making me laugh. heavy fort with masterful is ml9, the augment is ml8. With the changes to the system, you'll be able to make an ml8 3-effect ring with heavy for as a bonus.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #9 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 11:10am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 11:08am:

The heavy fort ones are the things that keep making me laugh. heavy fort with masterful is ml9, the augment is ml8. With the changes to the system, you'll be able to make an ml8 3-effect ring with heavy for as a bonus.

Shit! You don't know the system. You must be a dev. Shocked Tongue Roll Eyes

The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #10 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 11:16am
Print Post  
Try looking up kinetic/any lore 15%. Btw.

But here are some items, to prove that I am an actual player:

Wow.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #11 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 11:08am:

I've seen lootgen rings with yellow, clear, and yellow + clear, but don't recall seeing any with green.  Are there lootgen rings with green slots?

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #12 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 12:03pm:
I've seen lootgen rings with yellow, clear, and yellow + clear, but don't recall seeing any with green.  Are there lootgen rings with green slots?

Yes.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #13 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 12:03pm:

Yep! Fairly rare but I have picked up one or two.

What I have NOT ever seen is a rangen ring with yellow and green. Or any rangen item, for that matter. So far as I know, they dont exist.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #14 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 12:16pm:
What I have NOT ever seen is a rangen ring with yellow and green. Or any rangen item, for that matter. So far as I know, they dont exist.

Correct.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Why do you need any of this shit for low lv. You are a bunch of noobs. Just craft the 10% ranged and mlee alacrity and done. Everything else will be better in new cc anyways. And for fort, I prefer having moderate 75% at lv 3 (or is it 2) than the 100% at higher lv. A crit here and there is ok at those lvs, and you can just use the martial fort pl or bladeforged. There is ml 8 heavy fort anyways.

For weapons and armor I have many wheloon stuff, BtCoE but when I want to pass to a new char you can just use the ASAH. You can't be that unlucky to have someone buying it in the 20 seconds you take to log out/in. If you are scared about that, ask a guildy to buy, then to post, it will cosst a few shards to transfer the item.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
When I see these guy saying "oh my god craft that screaming of bleed while you can" I can only  think how bad they are to need such thing at lv 1.

IP Logged

QuantumFX
Shroud Slacker

Now back to the GOOD part!

Reply #17 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 6:22pm:
When I see these guy saying "oh my god craft that screaming of bleed while you can" I can only  think how bad they are to need such thing at lv 1.

Yep.  The freaking out over heavy fort at level 7 amazes me as well.  We have more types of damage mitigation than we did in 2006.  Heavy fortification is nice, but it’s importance only scales up around level 13-14*.  In the meantime, invest in some AC, PRR and DR to make up the difference.

*Damn whippersnappers, back in MY day, Heavy fort was something you needed at level 10 for running Relic of a Sovereign Past on Elite!  Get the fuck off my lawn you little bastards!

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #18 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:10am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 6:21pm:
Why do you need any of this shit for low lv. You are a bunch of noobs. Just craft the 10% ranged and mlee alacrity and done. Everything else will be better in new cc anyways. And for fort, I prefer having moderate 75% at lv 3 (or is it 2) than the 100% at higher lv. A crit here and there is ok at those lvs, and you can just use the martial fort pl or bladeforged. There is ml 8 heavy fort anyways.

For weapons and armor I have many wheloon stuff, BtCoE but when I want to pass to a new char you can just use the ASAH. You can't be that unlucky to have someone buying it in the 20 seconds you take to log out/in. If you are scared about that, ask a guildy to buy, then to post, it will cosst a few shards to transfer the item.

If you do not need the good old 15% lores, or alchemical spellpower clickies, then you sure do not need melee/ranged alacrity, the latter by the way is pretty much granted in a free quiver slot. You using the word noob is kinda entertaining. Also cherrypicking the heavy fort argument kinda proves your inability to post reasonable stuff on the vault, go back to the moboes...where people actually complain about your "screaming-bleeding fornication" and what not.

And I could just point out the shit they are going to do to rune arms, but most ppl are like: "lol you can put 3 nice stuff on them, like lore, spellpower and insightful spellpower..." No shit? Yea I defo would like to use my rune arms at 2 lvls higher, when I could just craft the spellpower insightful spellpower, lore as a ring/gloves... and still use my rune arms 2 lvls earlier.

To which many would answer: "lol but that is -3 overall effect on a toon!!!" Yea, who gives a shit. Customization people, customization!

I may not need every single fucking buff, but I do enjoy flexibility and twinking, how noobish of me...

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 6:22pm:
When I see these guy saying "oh my god craft that screaming of bleed while you can" I get an erection by how cool I am.

Ftfy
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:17am by m4lacka »  

Wow.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #19 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:15am
Print Post  
QuantumFX wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:48pm:
...The freaking out over heavy fort at level 7 ...

SSOIDH

The issue was not fortification. But rather the fact that there are actually some effects, that are better in the older system.
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:15am by m4lacka »  

Wow.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 9:50am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:10am:
If you do not need the good old 15% lores, or alchemical spellpower clickies, then you sure do not need melee/ranged alacrity, the latter by the way is pretty much granted in a free quiver slot. You using the word noob is kinda entertaining. Also cherrypicking the heavy fort argument kinda proves your inability to post reasonable stuff on the vault, go back to the moboes...where people actually complain about your "screaming-bleeding fornication" and what not.

But I never said you need those 10% alacrity you fucktard. We craft it because it's just so tedius to see the character attacking at low speed.

Are you butthurt honey? I did not cherrypick the heavy fort augment: that is main shard people are complaining about.

m4lacka wrote on Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:10am:
And I could just point out the shit they are going to do to rune arms

Who the fuck cares about rune arms. And fuck you if you do, just use the thing 2 lvs higher.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #21 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 10:36am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 30th, 2016 at 9:50am:
But I never said you need those 10% alacrity you fucktard. We craft it because it's just so tedius to see the character attacking at low speed.

Are you butthurt honey? I did not cherrypick the heavy fort augment: that is main shard people are complaining about.

Who the fuck cares about rune arms. And fuck you if you do, just use the thing 2 lvs higher.

red stuff: you are a complete idiot, that is only one single argument among the many that people mentioned regarding the old vs. new CC. That is cherrypicking, regardless of how you wanna demonstrate your complete lack of brains.

Oh and dipshit, I put you in my sig, to point out the useless shit-for brains you got you dumb sockcocker. You literally whined about stuff being tough on heroic. At this point just go back to the moboes, where you got kicked for not being a good kiss-ass for turdbin.

edit: oh and dipshit, since you spend a great deal of time on moboes ass licking you should know how what was supposed to be in new cc was still fragile 2-3 weeks ago.

Even invulnerability was discussed as a "why not", only to be added later.

But we could focus on your condescending shitty style, lecturing people what they need, and how they should feel... Yea, you are defo a brainless mobo drone.
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2016 at 10:44am by m4lacka »  

Wow.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #22 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 11:16am
Print Post  
I thought the "heavy fort argument" was the one thing we all agreed on, what with forst + insightful fort being higher than 100%, heavy fort augments being ML8, and a whole list of other reasons.

And the rest of us have ranged alacrity for free on an ML0 item, so, ya know.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 11:47am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Aug 30th, 2016 at 10:36am:
red stuff: you are a complete idiot, that is only one single argument among the many that people mentioned regarding the old vs. new CC. That is cherrypicking, regardless of how you wanna demonstrate your complete lack of brains.

Wathever, all those arguments people are mentioning are nonsense buthurt.

Oh and dipshit, I put you in my sig, to point out the useless shit-for brains you got you dumb sockcocker. You literally whined about stuff being tough on heroic. At this point just go back to the moboes, where you got kicked for not being a good kiss-ass for turdbin.

Thanks now I'm famous. You are really a pathetic person to write such thing and having to tell me what you did. You really think I care, oh my God. Put wathever you want in your sig, but I can't help myself but laugh of you having to tell me. It's like that kid who mess with someone but the person don't care so it doesn't work, then he has to call attention for what he's doing... but still nobody cares. You should put it on your sock LagMonsterr too, so I become even more famous!

If you have a brain capable of understanding the game you would know the lack of those items from the current cc is not helping you at all at heroics.

edit: oh and dipshit, since you spend a great deal of time on moboes ass licking you should know how what was supposed to be in new cc was still fragile 2-3 weeks ago.

I love to see you thinking I am someone posting there.

Even invulnerability was discussed as a "why not", only to be added later.

No reason for you to cry anymore!

But we could focus on your condescending shitty style, lecturing people what they need, and how they should feel... Yea, you are defo a brainless mobo drone.

Wait I thought I was an ass licker, now I'm condescending lecturer. Are you on period?
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2016 at 12:35pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Reply #24 - Aug 31st, 2016 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Is 'Last Stand' in Red Fens the fastest BtA weapon run? I chose it becuase the Wiki says it also has helms... unfotunately the helms aren't BtA so I gotta look at some of the others. Need Helm, Belt, and some short swords (sigh)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint