Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Fuck You and your 1500 HP (Read 36002 times)
DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Re: Fuck You and your 1500 HP
Reply #75 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 7:07am
Print Post  
Wow, this thread just keeps on giving.    Shocked

You may not realize this but people over 1,000hp aren't your problem.   Wink

What you need is your own private game of DDO where you can be the BIG DOG/GOD (whatever) and not have to worry about all the peons and ants that just irritate you.

Maybe see if Turbine can set you up with your own private server where you can destroy the content?  I'd suggest a transfer to Wayfinder - closest thing you'll get while you wait for the Turdbine boys to set that server up for you.

Just checking - you do realise this is just a game
A form of entertainment? 
Something that 98% of people don't take too seriously?  We mostly do it for fun, not world domination.
Please don't mistake our responses as acknowledging your omnipotence.  Things have been slow, and we're craving some entertainment from the blow ins.
Keep it going -I'm truly amazed that each post outdoes the previous.   Smiley

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #76 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 7:13am
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 6:19am:
 The pioneers, rule breakers, inventors.. vanguards, paragons among us (mainly me, as I'm the only one who can really fit all those descriptions).

I am the one who taught Big Dog everything he knows and yet no one is aware of that.

Dagger, pls. You're not Shade.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2015 at 7:13am by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Ishy_Bubblehead
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #77 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 7:15am
Print Post  
Not so much upset as simply annoyed.   Since the game started in 2006 I have always been about 3-4 years ahead of everyone in terms of build concepts. 

Really?

IP Logged

Convert
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 7:22am
Print Post  
Not so much upset as simply annoyed.   Since the game started in 2006 I have always been about 3-4 years ahead of everyone in terms of build concepts.

I had something clever to say about this, but it took me so long to delete the rest of your rant using my tablet that I can't remember what it was. Asshole.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #79 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 7:26am
Print Post  

Come back when you decide to claim that you invented D&D also 'cause THAT is a story I'd like to hear. 

Many of us had this shit down when you were in diapers and DDO was a twinkle in it's father's eye.   

Hate to break it to you but are not a special snowflake who carried whole servers of people to DDO glory.

But go ahead...have your dreams, keep practicing and maybe you will grow up to be the pretty pretty princess you are painting yourself as.

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

CanadianCurseword
Korthos Resident

Vut der ferk?

Reply #80 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 9:53am
Print Post  
1500HP seems kinda low to be honest. Even my Wizzy is rocking 1630..

IP Logged

danzig138
Korthos Resident

Meh

Reply #81 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 9:56am
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 2:54pm:

Its unfair that while being the most effective, I have to have the most stressful experience in high level EE content. 

I'll be damned. I didn't know that Comic Book Guy had an account here and actually posted . . .

Next time, try to actually be entertaining please and thanks.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #82 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 10:22am
Print Post  
This used to be amusing back when Epic GH came out, when the 'tank' was still meleeing his 2nd or 3rd mob back near the start of the dungeon, scolding the group over mic for zerging and not waiting for him to take aggro, while everyone else was looting the end chest, finishing out and dropping group.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #83 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 7:26am:
Come back when you decide to claim that you invented D&D also 'cause THAT is a story I'd like to hear. 

Many of us had this shit down when you were in diapers and DDO was a twinkle in it's father's eye.   

Invent DDO? My first character died when I was 4 years old.. killed off by the baby sitter who introduced my brother and I to Dnd.    I was killing off my 16 year old brothers and his friends characters.. DM'ing their campaigns when I was 7.   Dude I was born in a dungeon.

Don't even mention Shade.. that fucking clown your leader.   I'm surprised he actually allows you to use Cleave now... doesn't it 'reduce your dps'?  Having been the first one banned from the official forums, I have had to watch him take credit for all my discoveries.   That wasn't even the bad part.  The worst part was constantly being bothered in game by his clown minions trying to blather on about how I shouldnt use this or that.. even though I'm the one who showed Shade that shit and had already moved onto new stuff that was beyond their current level of understanding.   And then of course years later when they would then come and try to explain shit to me that I was using 3-4 years prior. 

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #84 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
Time to roll a 2000HP Barb!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Crotch Goblins
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #85 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:38pm
Print Post  

Umm, you may not have figured this out, but when all of the old players left, the noobs needed new gods to latch onto, and well they are all shit.. lets face it. And I'm totally not impressed by triple completionists. Especially since 80% of them boxed their way to the win. So glad you're back etc, but welcome to the New World Order... of noobs and boobs (Not the good kind)

Smiley

IP Logged

Chi
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #86 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:33pm:
Dude I was born in a dungeon.

I know it's confusing, but being conceived in a sex dungeon is not the same thing as being actually born in one.

IP Logged

merciless
Dragon Raider

Reply #87 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
This thread looks funny as fuck but I'm too idle to read it all...

Some are insane, and the're in charge.

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #88 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
this thread seems pretty similer to every other whiny ass bitch thread thats ever been posted here or on the mother forums

IP Logged

Goon
Korthos Resident

Reply #89 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
Who the fuck is this big dog?

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #90 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 12:33pm:
Invent DDO? My first character died when I was 4 years old.. killed off by the baby sitter who introduced my brother and I to Dnd.    I was killing off my 16 year old brothers and his friends characters.. DM'ing their campaigns when I was 7.   Dude I was born in a dungeon.

Don't even mention Shade.. that fucking clown your leader.   I'm surprised he actually allows you to use Cleave now... doesn't it 'reduce your dps'?  Having been the first one banned from the official forums, I have had to watch him take credit for all my discoveries.   That wasn't even the bad part.  The worst part was constantly being bothered in game by his clown minions trying to blather on about how I shouldnt use this or that.. even though I'm the one who showed Shade that shit and had already moved onto new stuff that was beyond their current level of understanding.   And then of course years later when they would then come and try to explain shit to me that I was using 3-4 years prior

Somebody needs a reality check. This is a fucking video game and no one gives a shit about you or your alleged greatness that may lie within said video game.

IP Logged

IMARANGER
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #91 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Since the game started in 2006 I have always been about 3-4 years ahead of everyone in terms of build concepts.

OnePercenter wrote on Jan 19th, 2014 at 5:32pm:
I agree with 0bama...

OnePercenter wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:18am:
Not saying that others weren't better, just that quantity does not always indicate quality...  I mean, look at my post count...

IP Logged

IMARANGER
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #92 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Not so much upset as simply annoyed.   Since the game started in 2006 I have always been about 3-4 years ahead of everyone in terms of build concepts.   The cycle has gone around and around much like the clowns who go around and around TR'ing over and over to try to convince people that they matter.    And w/o fail the same thing happens every time.   The web example in the previous post is a good example.   Its just my approach.    The only problem I have with it is having to be subjected to people's fucking stupidity over and over and over.  I am just tired of these stuipid puppets mouthing off.  Its like Jesus being crucified and then after he's dead the same people who crucified him then not only adopt his concepts but then act like they're the ones who came up with it.   In my entire life I have never seen people do it as much as the DDO community.   Countless things that I come up with.. almost everything that I start using.. I am first stigmatized for.. during that phase I have to hear some stupid dog puppet echo some piece of information that they were taught on the forum by Big Dog.    Not only am I a better player than Big Dog, but I know things that Big Dog doesn't know.  And yet still I have to then subjected to the public outcry.. basically a stuipid herd of complete fucking idiots who get some satisfaction in yammering on the sentiments of Big Dog.   Somehow satisfied that they were finally able to give the tongue lashing to someone else that they had to endure so many times.    Meanwhile, I am the one who taught Big Dog everything he knows and yet no one is aware of that.   Now if there were more people to play with who weren't weak minded followers of Big Dog, than it wouldnt' be so much an issue.  But sadly the entire fucking commuinity is utterly retarded aside from a very select few (they know who they are.. but most likely do not want to post) because the mob mentality is too stupid and big and its just not worth instigating anything with it.   

This thread is just a simple reminder to people with over 1000 HP.    See if people with over 1000 HP knew their place (on the floor drinking out of the dog bowl), there wouldn't be a need for threads like this.   But there is too much dog mob mentality going around... too much ignorance.  Not enough people know their place.   Too many stupid people convincing other stuipid people of what makes a good character.  And meanwhile those of who keep the wheels turning below the surface slip further and further into obscurity.   The pioneers, rule breakers, inventors.. vanguards, paragons among us (mainly me, as I'm the only one who can really fit all those descriptions).

This whole thing needs to be saved in case this muppet chones.

OnePercenter wrote on Jan 19th, 2014 at 5:32pm:
I agree with 0bama...

OnePercenter wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:18am:
Not saying that others weren't better, just that quantity does not always indicate quality...  I mean, look at my post count...

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #93 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
You guys are being too serious.

IP Logged

GooFY
Abbot Raider

Just one of those days...

Reply #94 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth has always been a legend in his own time mind.

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1340416694/0

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #95 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
Since the game started in 2006 I have always been about 3-4 years ahead of everyone in terms of build concepts.

For 9 years you've been unable to adapt your play style to the game in its then-current form.  This part is true.

If you'd like to show off your mad skills, though, I suggest you join Cordovan in one of his live streams and demonstrate "how it's done".  Don't forget to bring your own CMW pots. 

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

CanadianCurseword
Korthos Resident

Vut der ferk?

Reply #96 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 7:13am:
Dagger, pls. You're not Shade.

I love how Daggertooth gets all sorts of butthurt at the mention of a better player like Shade... lol

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #97 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
deftest wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 3:00pm:
this thread seems pretty similer to every other whiny ass bitch thread thats ever been posted here or on the mother forums

Surely you jest good sir!
This thread is all WIN!

I haven't seen anyone this disconnected from reality since Cordo tried running Elite difficulty.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #98 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:41pm:
For 9 years you've been unable to adapt your play style to the game in its then-current form.  This part is true.

My 14/12/8/2 Pal/Monk/Rgr/Ftr is gonna be awesome.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Enoach
Korthos Resident

Paladins, Wizards and
Clerics Oh my!

Reply #99 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
This was a fun read.  So many people claiming they were the pioneers of building.

Sure 3 years ago it could be argued that having 1500 HP was 99.9% likely that you were nothing more than a HP punching bag.  However, in the last 3 years there has been significant change in character building - Spell changes, feat changes the revamp of enhancements not to mention changes to epic questing in general.

Not all builds are equal.  Some benefit better from choices made then other builds.

The best at this and the fore-runners didn't look for pats on the back from the community, instead they shared their knowledge willingly not taking personal credit.  I miss hashing things out with these people.

@OP I'm sorry you feel the way you do, that everyone else is not up to your snuff.  However, I find it hard to believe that everyone sucks compared to you.  It reminds me of a person that felt they were better then everyone else and anyone that was better then them was cheating.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Send TopicPrint