Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Triple negative GS weapons (Read 10016 times)
Rage
Waterworks Kobold

I Love boobies

Triple negative GS weapons
Aug 31st, 2015 at 6:51am
Print Post  
Someone told me that triple negative slay living procs on critical, not the 5% that the wiki states. Can someone verify please? (don't have mats to test myself)

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Re: Triple negative GS weapons
Reply #1 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Rage wrote on Aug 31st, 2015 at 6:51am:
Someone told me that triple negative slay living procs on critical, not the 5% that the wiki states. Can someone verify please? (don't have mats to test myself)

Trying to lure a dropbear into a trap? You'd better watch yourself. They confirm only once. Then you are dead meat. Roll Eyes

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #2 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 11:57am
Print Post  
No it only procs at the 5% rate. My first GS weapon was a trip neg falchion.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

SayWhatAgain
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
OP reminded me of the good ole broken nightmare days pre nerf. Was funny seeing EVERYONE swinging the same great sword. Monks had their holy grail guarded by xzzizi and MoTU added rapier nightmare fun... Good broken times indeed.

And yes slay living doesn't proc on crit but has 5% chance to proc per hit, maybe in fact the people whom told you this were thinking nightmare.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
Last I played with these was when druids could glitch wraps. It did not proc on crit.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2015 at 1:10pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
5% is nothing to sneeze at.  A mech rogue these days with repeater should proc 5% so fast you'd think it was doing it on crits.  And a swash bard with a light weapon might look like it too.

IP Logged

Rage
Waterworks Kobold

I Love boobies

Reply #6 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 6:40am
Print Post  
I'm sorry vault noob here what is a dropbear and 'luring him into a trap' ? lols

(thanks for the replies meanwhile)

And I was thinking about a repeater as well but I'm not entirely sold how slay living is better than any of the procs for heroic. If it was on critical then hell yes!
« Last Edit: Sep 1st, 2015 at 6:42am by Rage »  

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #7 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 6:58am
Print Post  
I made a Triple Positive (Holy, Good Burst, Good Blast, Greater Disruption) GS HRXBow back when Arti's were first introduced and have found for heroics you get the most mileage out of it.

The Disruption effect adds 4d6 Bane damage to Undead in addition to all the other stuff and on an Arti you can bypass most if not all DR with it.

Cannith Crafted to 12, GS and Doublecross Bow to 21/23 and TF on to morning is all you need.

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #8 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 8:00am
Print Post  
Rage wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 6:40am:
I'm sorry vault noob here what is a dropbear and 'luring him into a trap' ? lols

Wut?
I am DropBear!

And I'll not be drawn into your cunning trap.
For the geographically and mythologically challenged, you can find some limited research on my species in my signature.
We are voracious predators; our cunning only matched by our ferocity and precision bombing ability.  If you visit Oz, stay in the cities, avoid passing under trees and pray we never meet.    Wink
« Last Edit: Sep 1st, 2015 at 8:09am by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #9 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 8:23am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 8:00am:
For the geographically and mythologically challenged, you can find some limited research on my species in my signature.

Sorry, but I prefer the information I linked last week over those from your sig... they are more relevant to The Vault...  Roll Eyes

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #10 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 8:31am
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 6:58am:
I made a Triple Positive (Holy, Good Burst, Good Blast, Greater Disruption) GS HRXBow back when Arti's were first introduced and have found for heroics you get the most mileage out of it.

The Disruption effect adds 4d6 Bane damage to Undead in addition to all the other stuff and on an Arti you can bypass most if not all DR with it.

Cannith Crafted to 12, GS and Doublecross Bow to 21/23 and TF on to morning is all you need.

Oh, I really like that combo! Well, I hate the thought of farming Spinner for anything, but I like the end result  Smiley

I'm thinking of TRing my utterly gimp Cleric that I never play into a WF arti and trying a "pure solo" life (no grouping, no hirelings), and thinking about what gear I wanted for him before I TRed.

Any thought for another GS HRXBow if I get bored with Spinner before I land a Doublecross?

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #11 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 9:54am
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 8:31am:
Any thought for another GS HRXBow if I get bored with Spinner before I land a Doublecross?

Ooze-2 is a hoot with IPS and Fusillade.  You will not be disappointed.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

gibbon
Dragon Raider

smhma in a cube

Reply #12 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 9:59am
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 9:54am:
Ooze-2 is a hoot with IPS and Fusillade.  You will not be disappointed.

I have daydreamed about this. Do they count as summons for things like nature's warrior, primal avatar, and enlightened spirit buffs?

IP Logged

klajsdhd
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 10:27am
Print Post  

I still dont understand ooze 2, so it summons oozes? what good does that do?
« Last Edit: Sep 1st, 2015 at 10:29am by klajsdhd »  

IP Logged

Rage
Waterworks Kobold

I Love boobies

Reply #14 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 10:51am
Print Post  
Actually those things clog the battlefield, bug jumping bosses so they can't come down and are immune to fire as well. I do have an ooze 2 but I mostly use it when doing lol-runs (or von6 on heroic, oozes count as meleeing the dragon if you can get a few of them out)

I also have a lit2 and a 3xEarth but somehow I feel I could be doing so much more :/

*PS yes they count for augment summoning, druid past life, able etc
« Last Edit: Sep 1st, 2015 at 10:52am by Rage »  

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Reply #15 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
klajsdhd wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 10:27am:
I still dont understand ooze 2, so it summons oozes? what good does that do?

fill up King's Forest with em at the spawning portal encounter

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #16 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
Didn't you used to be able to get SuperOozes during early Epic change days? Think there was a time it was worth carrying one for the lols of a pudding army beating the shit out of everything.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #17 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
3x druid PL, and Primal Avatar/Warlock buffs actually can make pretty beast oozes, though they never really have enough HP, and they never really do that much DPS

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #18 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 4:48pm:
3x druid PL, and Primal Avatar/Warlock buffs actually can make pretty beast oozes, though they never really have enough HP, and they never really do that much DPS

So...not very beastly then?

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #19 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 5:46pm:

No, not very beastly.  Ooze-2 isn't for beastly, it's for fun, and when you're not in a hurry, it can be a lot of fun.

Isn't that why we play this game?

they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #20 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 5:46pm:

I mean they're beast for summoned oozes, I should have been more clear

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #21 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 6:55pm:
No, not very beastly.  Ooze-2 isn't for beastly, it's for fun, and when you're not in a hurry, it can be a lot of fun.

Isn't that why we play this game?

LOL, yes, yes that is. I think I'm going to have to build one of these, it sounds like just what the doctor ordered to talk me down from a rage quit after I die from some bug unpatched for months.

Do they by any chance spawn in semi-public instances like Cove and Mabar? I could totally see myself as the mabar ooze fairy, hopping from instance to instance to bestow oozes on the good little adventurers in each Cheesy

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #22 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 8:00pm:
Do they by any chance spawn in semi-public instances like Cove and Mabar? I could totally see myself as the mabar ooze fairy, hopping from instance to instance to bestow oozes on the good little adventurers in each Cheesy

I don't see why they wouldn't.  It's a weapon proc, so it should go off anywhere that the weapon does damage.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #23 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 1:49am
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 8:00pm:
ooze fairy

Nice title!

OldCoaly wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 8:21pm:
I don't see why they wouldn't.  It's a weapon proc, so it should go off anywhere that the weapon does damage.

Okies. Who gots an ooze wpn? Hit the training dummy for a bit, plz.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #24 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 2:45am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 1:49am:
Okies. Who gots an ooze wpn? Hit the training dummy for a bit, plz.

If it does proc on a dummy can you imagine the griefing potential of getting a ship invite Cheesy

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint