Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) tempest vs bards thread where 01000010 gets rekt (Read 8640 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

tempest vs bards thread where 01000010 gets rekt
Sep 25th, 2016 at 6:25am
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/479046-Real-game-comparison-between-pu...

also barthacock gets some dicking too

yw

and, no. bards wont be getting those times. even if it is chronoscope

01000010 and barth can go eat each others dick cheese covered nuts.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Re: tempest vs bards thread where 01000010 gets rekt
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 6:38am
Print Post  
All I see on mobo are some dudes stroking their e-penises in a gay and retarded way.

binary code dude is bitching really hard though.
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2016 at 6:38am by Artorias »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 6:52am
Print Post  
all that matters to me is that people know what's going on in game. if highly skilled players are getting 12 mins on a tempest then why wouldnt they beat that time with a bard or even if it was close where are the bard times. thats because it isnt getting close. 12min is a sick fucking time. bards arent going to get these guys 12mins.   
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2016 at 6:52am by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:13am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 6:25am:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/479046-Real-game-comparison-between-pu...

also barthacock gets some dicking too

yw

and, no. bards wont be getting those times. even if it is chronoscope

01000010 and barth can go eat each others dick cheese covered nuts.

Well, he has offered to:
Quote:
create a first life swashbuckling build, I assume you believe yourself to be a tempest player that knows how to get dps based on your comments, I'll lvl to 30 and get a few twists then you and I can go into one of the new le quests and compare kill counts, Idc if you are playing a maxed out completionist toon.

But then you are all talk, so much all talk you are posting from an alt account it appears, lol. If I'm right and you're on an alt account I'm 100% sure you wouldn't admit it when you get shown up, in fact you might just lie and claim you disproved me, but I'd know, and you'd know, good enough for me.

So it should be trivially easy for anyone to take him up on his challenge, since he is the one who will need to level a char from 1-30 and he has placed no restrictions on anyone else, be that past lives or classes or whatever.  He has made a very open ended challenge which should be very easy to comply with without any extraordinary effort.

Seems to me like a win-win.  Either you hamster wheel him before he proves you wrong, or you hamster wheel him and then prove you are right and watch him squirm as he tries to deny his own conditions.  Be sure to make the conditions concrete and understood, citing his own words, and then slay him.

Go for it!  Accept his challenge!
But to just say he is wrong after he has made it so very easy and has put all the work on himself to level a new char vs. any established char, well, that is just a little bit flawed.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:42am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:13am:
But to just say he is wrong

or he could, you know, take his best toon and try to beat a really good tempest time. if he can outkill rangers, whom he claims arent bad, then he can outrace rangers in a speed run. no need to have people level toons, gear them, get twists and then have a meet up. just go show everyone just how good you really are. there are speed runs set by players willing to compete. why doesnt he just do that? instead he says shit like " i outkill rangers in quests and the bards you guys play with are just bad".

diafysf
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:42am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:46am
Print Post  
I can tell you right now the dps between rangers and bards isnt even close. i tested all that shit on lama. bards were well behind rangers. he posts stupid wall of texts with bullshit ideas and pretends he knows what he's talking about. yet you never see those types of players try to beat speed runs. ever. he is like jalont, only dumber. at least jalont doesnt quadruple down on stupid.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #6 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:53am
Print Post  
are you guys new here, 010101010 has been fucking gay and retarded for at least 4 years if not longer. he is completely unknowledgable, makes outlandish statements CONSTANTLY with absolutely no real proof to back anything up aside form lovely storys poted in those same threads. hes a fucking attention whoring idiot who has been buttblasted many many times over his ddo career by people far more capable and competent than he is or will ever be.

why is anyone surprised that hes being wrong and retarded, again

re tard ed

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:42am:
or he could, you know,
Offer a scenario where he is a compete disadvantage and you have every advantage.

Look, I'm not sucking his dick here.  But it just seems as though he has ceded every single advantage in a situation he has defined where he is at a disadvantage.  "I'll fight you with one hand tied behind my back" is a similar situation.  Refusing that challenge make your position a bit weak, looking at it from the outside.
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:13pm by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #8 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:11pm:
Offer a scenario where he is a compete disadvantage and you have every advantage.

Look, I'm not sucking his dick here.  But it just seems as though he has ceded every single advantage in a situation he has defined where he is at a disadvantage.  "I'll fight you with one hand tied behind my back" is a similar situation.  Refusing that challenge make your position a bit weak, looking at it from the outside.

Or, you know, he COULD post a video of his awesome bard but it looks like giving proof is hard yo. No, much better bragging with no shred of evidence. This kinda reminds me of the "our data shows" meme  Roll Eyes.

The user 01000010 has been flagged as "gay and retarded" (again?!?!?)

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 12:11pm:
  Refusing that challenge make your position a bit weak, looking at it from the outside.

i could understand if you're mentally handicapped. will reiterate one more time, so you dont miss shit. if someone wants to prove how good a build is, it isnt going to be by saying " i outkillz thems in quests!!!1!11one!11!!!!"

No. you go and you break records. a lot of people, maybe including you based on your posts here, do not understand just how hard it is to get those fast times. I cant get 12 mins on chrono. even if goldie or hent let me play on their accounts. this is where idiots like chilldude fall. saying there isnt any skill. sure i can solo chrono, but can i do it in 12? instead chilldude and binary fag will just spew verbal feces and double down on stupidity with " i am high level killer bro!!" or "no skill so eazzzy". but wont attempt to beat the speed runs.

lot of misconceptions about speed runs here and mobos. people will flout excuses like " it's 58% invis running". chai just did it in that thread, actually. invis or not is irrelevant. it is something every fucking body can do. grab a scroll, use it. done. where strategy comes in is in how fast do you take down the red names, how well do you clear trash, and when do you use boosts and consumables appropriately. 

the last time i tried beating chrono records was before my account got permabanned. farming for abishai shards on a 12/6/2 robot fvs shiradi. I could only manage 25-26 minute runs. the record then, around doj release, was 21? iirc..

it gives you a sense of appreciation and understanding what these guys are doing and just how good they are at this game. take cetus' new thread. he goes in and starts soloing tempest spine, flawlessly. makes it looks easy on a robe wearing melee. take goldie's break ranks runs around that time too. i tried the same on my fvs shiradi and got a time of 15minutes. without joy, but still, they would be getting 10 minutes without joy most likely, where as i could not. and it is not the build because yeela walked in there and almost matched goldies time on a fvs shiradi.

that thread does have some merit, however. pointed out by trudh(of all people). a higher floor is available to swashbuckler than tempests if youre starting today from zero. mainly due to not giving up a thing to have displace, no fail cc, easily splashable stalwart stance, and an insta kill combo. but if you have all the lives you need and are geared to the teeth, then tempests offer the much higher ceiling.
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2016 at 9:31pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #10 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:13am:
Well, he has offered to:
So it should be trivially easy for anyone to take him up on his challenge, since he is the one who will need to level a char from 1-30 and he has placed no restrictions on anyone else, be that past lives or classes or whatever.  He has made a very open ended challenge which should be very easy to comply with without any extraordinary effort.

Seems to me like a win-win.  Either you hamster wheel him before he proves you wrong, or you hamster wheel him and then prove you are right and watch him squirm as he tries to deny his own conditions.  Be sure to make the conditions concrete and understood, citing his own words, and then slay him.

Go for it!  Accept his challenge!
But to just say he is wrong after he has made it so very easy and has put all the work on himself to level a new char vs. any established char, well, that is just a little bit flawed.

I kinda agree with Rubbinns.  Why go to all this hassle of leveling to 30 and then doing a head to head challenge when you can just run content and record it and post the video?  Then others, regardless of server, can do the same content on same difficulty on their build and everyone can compare the results.  Easy to make comparisons.  What the 01001000 (or whatever) guy wants to do is way more work for no value.  Makes no sense.  So the guy doesn't like Chrono.  Pick something else for both builds to run and post a vid.  Geez.  this isn't rocket science.

IP Logged

S_O_B
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 9:26pm:
take goldie's break ranks runs around that time too. i tried the same on my fvs shiradi and got a time of 15minutes.

agree.  I tried to solo breaking the ranks and it humbled me.. when the gnolls died I checked time and was at 8 minute mark. hehe.. realized I better go back to pretending a high kill count made me a good player.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #12 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 1:40am
Print Post  
i could understand if you're mentally handicapped. will reiterate one more time, so you dont miss shit. if someone wants to prove how good a build is, it isnt going to be by saying " i outkillz thems in quests!!!1!11one!11!!!!"

No. you go and you break records. a lot of people, maybe including you based on your posts here, do not understand just how hard it is to get those fast times. I cant get 12 mins on chrono. even if goldie or hent let me play on their accounts. this is where idiots like chilldude fall. saying there isnt any skill. sure i can solo chrono, but can i do it in 12? instead chilldude and binary fag will just spew verbal feces and double down on stupidity with " i am high level killer bro!!" or "no skill so eazzzy". but wont attempt to beat the speed runs.

lot of misconceptions about speed runs here and mobos. people will flout excuses like " it's 58% invis running". chai just did it in that thread, actually. invis or not is irrelevant. it is something every fucking body can do. grab a scroll, use it. done. where strategy comes in is in how fast do you take down the red names, how well do you clear trash, and when do you use boosts and consumables appropriately. 

the last time i tried beating chrono records was before my account got permabanned. farming for abishai shards on a 12/6/2 robot fvs shiradi. I could only manage 25-26 minute runs. the record then, around doj release, was 21? iirc..

it gives you a sense of appreciation and understanding what these guys are doing and just how good they are at this game. take cetus' new thread. he goes in and starts soloing tempest spine, flawlessly. makes it looks easy on a robe wearing melee. take goldie's break ranks runs around that time too. i tried the same on my fvs shiradi and got a time of 15minutes. without joy, but still, they would be getting 10 minutes without joy most likely, where as i could not. and it is not the build because yeela walked in there and almost matched goldies time on a fvs shiradi.

that thread does have some merit, however. pointed out by trudh(of all people). a higher floor is available to swashbuckler than tempests if youre starting today from zero. mainly due to not giving up a thing to have displace, no fail cc, easily splashable stalwart stance, and an insta kill combo. but if you have all the lives you need and are geared to the teeth, then tempests offer the much higher ceiling.

Not disagreeing with you at all regarding the skill required and involved in the speed run records.  However, I wish they would change the rules on the speed run and solo records to in-game, plat-purchased consumables only. 

As soon as I see a speedrun or solo video where some caster chugs 10 spell point potions, I mentally write that off as "cool, but not an accurate representation of sustainable, long-term gameplay for the build."

I also think that Joy of the Queen - Love shouldn't be allowed.  It's so stupidly rare now that it's not a realistic representation of what a build can do over the course of multiple missions.  The Queen's Love and store bought consumables are great as proof of concepts but I'd rather see what builds/players can do the other 99% of the time.

« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2016 at 1:44am by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 3:05am
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 1:36pm:
Or, you know, he COULD post a video of his awesome bard but it looks like giving proof is hard yo. No, much better bragging with no shred of evidence.

Or, you know, you COULD (I'm not sure why I did that in all caps, but it seems to be how it's done now) just say "Challenge accepted, tool!" and let him either prove you wrong or be proven wrong.

No. you go and you break records. a lot of people, maybe including you based on your posts here, do not understand just how hard it is to get those fast times.

I don't recall making any posts about speed runs.  I'm fairly OCD about breaking boxes, doing opts, and getting the collectables, so I'll never break those records even on my main.

But what you're suggesting is that when someone offers you a competition which is completely weighted against them that you'd prefer to say "No, I win because you can't show me a video."  That seems just a little bit cowardly to me.  And by little I mean a lot.  A one legged man has offered to run a marathon against you and you're begging off because "you're tired."  Yeah...

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 5:24am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 3:05am:
But what you're suggesting is that when someone offers you a competition which is completely weighted against them that you'd prefer to say "No, I win because you can't show me a video."  That seems just a little bit cowardly to me.  And by little I mean a lot.  A one legged man has offered to run a marathon against you and you're begging off because "you're tired."  Yeah...

Yeah, I understand you're completely retarded and that's okay.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 5:36am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 1:40am:
I also think that Joy of the Queen - Love shouldn't be allowed.  It's so stupidly rare now that it's not a realistic representation of what a build can do over the course of multiple missions.  The Queen's Love and store bought consumables are great as proof of concepts but I'd rather see what builds/players can do the other 99% of the time

It is unicorn level rare now. Since slaver's released I have ransacked 2 shiradis and not once did I pull 5 min joy. I did get the one minute indulgence on part 3 end fight. We completed in 15 minutes.

As for spell potions, I mean, yeah it isn't something a person is going to be doing every single quest. With level 30, am pretty sure goldie could get 5 minutes in ranks using 1 or 2 potions, max. Hellballs and ruins take a lot of sp but it is the best way to aoe trash and dps reds to get record times.

S_O_B wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 11:09pm:
agree.  I tried to solo breaking the ranks and it humbled me.. when the gnolls died I checked time and was at 8 minute mark. hehe.. realized I better go back to pretending a high kill count made me a good player.

heh. I did the same ;p. Giants spawned and I looked at the time : 12 minutes... Thought to myself, welp, guess I wont be breaking any records here.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #16 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 5:48am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 3:05am:

Cowardly indeed!  In DDO where we spend as much time planning how to build and dress up our collection of dolls as we spend playing with them in game, is the best measure of coward or hero truly determined in doll vs. doll play and not in a timed completion of doll vs environmental challenge?

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #17 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 8:33am
Print Post  
The idea that a head to head kill count competition is a valid way to decide which build is better at dps is flawed.

A head to head competition introduces several variables in quest, such as the synergy between the two builds in question and the cooperation of the players.  A rogue assassin, for example, would play markedly differently with a ranger than when soloing.  The bard in question might also play differently.  Does he fascinate as much?  Create helpless states?  A lot of this would feed into the advantages of his opponent.  So, does he artificially alter his playstyle from the most efficient for PvE because there is a PvP competition going on within this PvE quest and "sabotage" the teamwork/effectiveness aspect in an attempt to "win" the kill count?  In which case, is it really a valid comparison of the two builds effectiveness in PvE?

Then, you get to boss/red named DPS.  The kill count only rewards 1 kill for these.  But if one build is doing significantly better red named DPS than the other, that has a huge impact of the time and ease of the run.  More so than getting 20-30 more trash mob kills.  But the kill count gives this no additional value for a 300k boss kill than a single 4k trash mob kill.

Any warlock, FvS, Wiz or Sorc DC caster would wipe the floor on kill count vs. either a bard or a ranger in a head to head.  Out of 10 mobs, I'd implode(or Wail) 5 and destruct(or FoD/Hurl/Devour/PK) 2-3 easily in the same time they DPS down 2-3.  I can also snipe higher HP mob kills with Ruin and Sunbolt and the like.  But, the boss DPS is shit and it would never win a solo speed run competition due to very low single target boss DPS, mana usage and timers on the AoE instadeath spells.

The solo run video comparison of the same content at the same difficulty level is a much better objective evaluation of the relative qualities of two builds.  Especially when done by the same player to normalize player skill/playstyle as a variable in build performance.   

« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2016 at 8:35am by Asheras »  

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 10:22am
Print Post  
It  has more to do with how well you know the quest. Tremendously more. Take a guy to a challenge and if one of them train the quest 20 times and the other just chill, of course the first will win. That's why the video is the better option, because binary guy can do thousands of Chronos or any other quest he chooses to proof his point, and then say he got that time on first try.

If he was right about that, it should be easy to beat that time on bard, because I don't see anything special on that chrono video.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 10:27am
Print Post  
This is an accurate post of Chai (the level of the forums is so low that Chai is not at the botton anymore - there is worse!)

Quote:
As it stands ranger is higher DPS, but the chrono test not only tests DPS for less than half the time, it also omits survivability, as those mobs arent really a threat. If something with higher DPS needs to heal more often, that downtime brings its DPS back down closer to the other test candidate in the comparison. Current content+conquest timed runs tests full build, not just boss beating.
« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2016 at 10:29am by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #20 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 10:34am
Print Post  
It is a fair point that the Chrono run eliminates some of the Tempest Ranger's weaknesses and plays to the strengths.  (lack of CC, lack of mitigation, lower self healing).  But, that isn't the only quest you can use for this kind of test.

To paraphrase Grand Moff Tarkin:

You would prefer another target, a legendary target? Then name the quest! I grow tired of asking this so it will be the last time: *Where* is the DPS video clip?
« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2016 at 3:54pm by Asheras »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 10:22am:
If he was right about that, it should be easy to beat that time on bard, because I don't see anything special on that chrono video

the quest is perfect for kill counters liek binary. all he has to do is outkill the ranger and he will get a faster time. bard vs ranger on players with skill/gear/toons being in close range will not be able to complete that quest faster. Simply because the dps against reds and aoe clear all favors the tempest.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #22 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 11:41am
Print Post  
there 2 contrary goals here

rubbins wants to mathematically prove that 010101 is wrong by presenting a benchmark and publicly comparing his build to it

frank wants to shoot down 010101's argument by proving 010101's claims to be innaccurate or unattainable.

both are reasonable, each is easier for one of the 2 involved parties.

For the rubbins method, all one must do is prove that under the same conditions, 010101 bard can complete a task faster than the tempest. the tempest time has already been provided. all that must be done is 010101 must make a vid of himself doing the same thing, faster. it wont occur and 0101 is proven wrong, but its most definitely easier for 0101

for the frank method, all one must do is say OK BRO, [SERVER NAME] PLAYGROUND AT 5:00 PM and supposedly 010101 will devote like 30 months of effort into maxing out a character on that server, in the hopes of trying to outkill you side by side in a quest. the time investment is far too intense he wont be willing/able to do it, proving 0101 wrong. most definitely easier for 0101's opposition

while on the surface, the rubbins method is more detrimental to 0101's stance, and gives a better immediate resolution, the frank method is probably a better jab. It would be easier for me to say OK BRO MEET ME ON WAYFINDER and then just forget the thread as 0101 wastes a few days on his retarded agenda before realizing hes fucking dumb and gives up, proving him wrong after much more time and effort has been invested.

so do u want to make him work to look like a retard over time, or make him look like an immediate retard until his next thread?

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Sep 26th, 2016 at 11:41am:
an immediate retard

always instant gratification. i have low impulse control Sad

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #24 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 10:46am:
I can tell you right now the dps between rangers and bards isnt even close. i tested all that shit on lama. bards were well behind rangers. he posts stupid wall of texts with bullshit ideas and pretends he knows what he's talking about. yet you never see those types of players try to beat speed runs. ever. he is like jalont, only dumber. at least jalont doesnt quadruple down on stupid.

Jalont may not be quite as retarded but his extra amount of gay makes up for it.

I remember when you did all those first-life DPS tests, what's the current pecking order?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint