Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) U31 Hits Lamannia (Read 49544 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: U31 Hits Lamannia
Reply #75 - May 1st, 2016 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
TY you just proved that rangers are irrelevant! It's all about rogues...

Yes and no. The sneak attack damage scaling is better than weapon effects and any enhancements that add damage to your attacks. Paladin's 7d6 is a little crazy too, but sneak scales way higher.

The best wolf dps is going to be either ranger or monk splashed, maybe both, idk. 10% offhand attacks is huge and youre only getting that with monk or ranger trees. I'll try a monk, ranger, wolf later to see. The best that monk is getting would be body double in ninja spy and having to use another tree for shintao's 10% off hand bonus. Tempest has 1k cuts and growing storm giving good bursts in a tree that gives you aoe attacks on top of that.

Will also try 1k cuts other half of static 4% strike and 4 melee power to see how different the times are.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #76 - May 1st, 2016 at 5:21pm
Print Post  

wolf 58 seconds. 100% off hand attacks.

http://imgur.com/a/vxnZJ

« Last Edit: May 1st, 2016 at 9:49pm by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #77 - May 1st, 2016 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 5:21pm:
http://i.imgur.com/s3ZOOo9.png

wolf 58 seconds. 100% off hand attacks.

http://imgur.com/a/vxnZJ

Wolf the build that keeps on giving.

IP Logged

Tilo
Ex Member

Reply #78 - May 1st, 2016 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
The math says that if LGS vacuum works in wolf form (I haven't tested), the sneak build will sustain 10k dps through a dungeon before boosts in  update 31.

We should all do a thing, where we post some monk wolf build on the main forums and lay out how monks are OP just to see if we can get them nerfed.

Halfling monk/ranger/druid ?
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2016 at 8:21pm by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #79 - May 1st, 2016 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Halfling monk/ranger/druid

I went human 9d/6rn/5mk. Posted the ap and character sheet in the link below the screenshot. Will insert the image now. Know a lot of you guys wont click my links because you probably think it leads to a pic of a festering dick. rightfully so, but not this time.

Dont know if i can do leveling order a bit better to not have to burn 2 feats on creation. monk at lv 1 takes swf as its free martial, then the lv1 feat and free human feat have nothing to do with dps.

« Last Edit: May 1st, 2016 at 9:50pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #80 - May 2nd, 2016 at 12:14am
Print Post  
I tried a set of times with twists included on barb and ranger.

twists: Symmetric Strikes, Hail of Blows, Tunnel Vision, Primal Scream.

Ranger 76 seconds PA over Precision this time only

Barbarian 78 seconds.

1k cuts is superior to its static +4 counterpart on the wolves, but not by much. The wolf times are low in comparison and might be that the static version is better on builds taking more than 50-60 something seconds.

Dragon Masque and Gages damage on hit weapon effects are NOT working in wolf form. sad panda

I also tried a set of times on pally and kensei with precision over power attack. The times were all slower than what they were getting with PA on.

Edit: barbarian may have been overperforming because storm's eye stacks were never decreasing. Just stood at 25 for around a minute then disappeared.

« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2016 at 12:22am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #81 - May 2nd, 2016 at 12:36am
Print Post  
Quote:
A tempest fighter might match a tempest while having supreme tactical abilities and being tankier:

I'll try this. And a Pally Tempest next time lama comes back. They're taking lama down Monday.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #82 - May 2nd, 2016 at 2:45am
Print Post  
slothinator wrote on Apr 28th, 2016 at 1:21pm:

Hmm, do we get to keep the keen edge in kensei tree?
And wow SoS with 14-20/x4... I wonder when they gonna decide to nerf that shit again.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #83 - May 2nd, 2016 at 2:48am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 9:48pm:
I went human 9d/6rn/5mk. Posted the ap and character sheet in the link below the screenshot. Will insert the image now. Know a lot of you guys wont click my links because you probably think it leads to a pic of my dick. rightfully so, but not this time.

Dont know if i can do leveling order a bit better to not have to burn 2 feats on creation. monk at lv 1 takes swf as its free martial, then the lv1 feat and free human feat have nothing to do with dps.

ftfy Cheesy
Sorry, could not help it. Tongue

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Tilo
Ex Member

Reply #84 - May 2nd, 2016 at 3:14am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 12:31pm:
tilo- 70 seconds.

I think this is down 21% dps from lack of sneak dmg as of live and up 8% from increase in melee power from taking scion of arborea instead. Net is 85% of live gear setup. I updated rogue build for numbers of U31. Giving me <60 seconds with sneak gear and feat, which is what you got on the monk setup.

Did the monk setup have scion of arborea or ethereal and sneak of shadows?
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2016 at 3:15am by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #85 - May 2nd, 2016 at 3:40am
Print Post  
Quote:
Did the monk setup have scion of arborea or ethereal and sneak of shadows

scion arborea yes. sneak no. 28 point build cant possibly have heroic pl feat. 
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2016 at 3:41am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Tilo
Ex Member

Reply #86 - May 2nd, 2016 at 7:32am
Print Post  
Mmm the 9 druid for NF and 10% offhand are slightly better than 12 rogue then.

IP Logged

Tilo
Ex Member

Reply #87 - May 2nd, 2016 at 7:52am
Print Post  
Build order for 10D 6R 4M, Human:

1R WF:B WF:S
2M SWF
3R  PL:Sneak of Shadows
4-6D WF:P
7-9D SWF#2
10-13R IC:B
14M Precision
15-18D TWF#3
19-20M SWF#3
21 OC
24 NF
26 TWF
27 NF#2
28 Silver
30 NF#3, Scion of Ethereal

Extra druid level adds Animal Growth and 1 more damage per hit from Hide of the Fallen.
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2016 at 8:03am by »  

IP Logged

Knight Solaire
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #88 - May 2nd, 2016 at 10:40am
Print Post  
Anyone had a chance to run the new quests yet? Still waiting for confirmation if they're only kind of shit, or just total shit.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #89 - May 2nd, 2016 at 10:51am
Print Post  
Knight Solaire wrote on May 2nd, 2016 at 10:40am:
Anyone had a chance to run the new quests yet? Still waiting for confirmation if they're only kind of shit, or just total shit.

1) Read the official thread, here:
2) Do a search for search and rescue and good intentions.
3) Have your feedback.
4) Profit?

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #90 - May 2nd, 2016 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Apr 28th, 2016 at 10:44pm:
I've quit playing for a month and a half and I'm keeping watch from afar. I've been seeing reports population and new accounts/logins are at an all time low. Minimal to no efforts are being made to even acknowledge the now going on 2 month long lag issue but the DDO Facebook page has a laughable entry Cordo-stain & the devs are fighting HARD!

My question is what is it really like on the servers and now in Lamma? I'm guessing it's what my friends and guildies have been saying since apparently toon copy is broken as well. I think given what I've seen and experienced in the last year I will not be playing for 2 months and likely beyond.

http://ddocrafting.info/serverStatus/ has been counting logins since the last server restart on the 21st April.

Numbers on the 22nd April were:
Orien 9,503
Argo 7,291
Sarlona 6,719
G-Land 6,445
Khyber 6,259
Thelanis 6,141
Cannith 5,660
Wayfinder 2,269

Numbers on the 24th April were:
Orien 23,650
Argo: 17,139
Sarlona 15,967
G-Land 15,085
Khyber 15,072
Thelanis 14,349
Cannith 12,961
Wayfinder 5,292

Current numbers are:
Orien 105,673
Argo 74,550
Sarlona 69,347
G-Land 66,348
Khyber 66,028
Thelanis 62,305
Cannith 57,422
Wayfinder 23,764
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2016 at 12:17pm by FranOhmsford »  

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #91 - May 2nd, 2016 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
kum-gulp wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 6:16am:
Pretty sure last I checked it did work on a 12Mnk hybrid with shortswords, so that'd be another clue towards the handling of +x to unarmed being at fault.

I finally got around to testing the Druid elemental shapes. Kta works fine on them; it's specifically the animal forms it doesn't affect.

Slightly related, you must equip the Epic Hide of the Fallen while shapeshifted in order to receive the Druidic Survival Mastery bonus. If you put it on before shifting, no bonus. You have to shapeshift, then take it off and put it back on again to get the bonus to work (or simply wait to put it on until shifted).

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #92 - May 2nd, 2016 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Build order for 10D 6R 4M, Human:

1R WF:B WF:S
2M SWF
3R  PL:Sneak of Shadows
4-6D WF:P
7-9D SWF#2
10-13R IC:B
14M Precision
15-18D TWF#3
19-20M SWF#3
21 OC
24 NF
26 TWF
27 NF#2
28 Silver
30 NF#3, Scion of Ethereal

Extra druid level adds Animal Growth and 1 more damage per hit from Hide of the Fallen.

I got really high and stupid when I rolled it. didnt bother planning it out either. was so high that at lv 1 when picking feats I saw dodge and mobility and thought I had to make a tree. but yet took swf. vaping OG oil op, bruh.

originally I wanted 6th monk level for 10% speed. love me some speed. Then while leveling realized I couldnt get 6th monk because the free martial feat was a waste and I couldnt fit in master of forms. What ended up was 1 nat fighting, master forms. manyshot. not bad;p

anyway, I think with the leveling order you laid out the build could smash 58 seconds. Probably down into the mid 40s. Grin

also fyi : melee power was 98 on the build before blitz. personally I think this is the best sustained single target dps in the game. 9 more doublestrike from epic lives, 3 more dmg from epic enchantment, monk past lives for 3 more dmg per hit, rogue lives for 3 dmg when sneak attacking, mythic gear with more melee power on it. easily could crush that shitty 58 seconds when optimized
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2016 at 2:36pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #93 - May 2nd, 2016 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
lama still up Grin gonna roll this shit right now nigga !!!

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #94 - May 2nd, 2016 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on May 2nd, 2016 at 12:14pm:
http://ddocrafting.info/serverStatus/ has been counting logins since the last server restart on the 21st April.

Orien 9,503
Argo 7,291
Sarlona 6,719
G-Land 6,445
Khyber 6,259
Thelanis 6,141
Cannith 5,660
Wayfinder 2,269

Orien 23,650
Sarlona 15,967
G-Land 15,085
Khyber 15,072
Thelanis 14,349
Cannith 12,961
Wayfinder 5,292

Current numbers are:
Orien 105,673
Argo 74,550
Sarlona 69,347
G-Land 66,348
Khyber 66,028
Thelanis 62,305
Cannith 57,422
Wayfinder 23,764

An average of around 52k logins per day.  Lower than it used to be, but higher than I thought it would be. 

IP Logged

Knight Solaire
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #95 - May 2nd, 2016 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on May 2nd, 2016 at 10:51am:
1) Read the official thread, here:
2) Do a search for search and rescue and good intentions.
3) Have your feedback.
4) Profit?

I'm not interested in reading feedback suppressed by Jerry. The point of me asking is to get honest criticism here.

IP Logged

Dullknife
Merkinspotter

Reply #96 - May 2nd, 2016 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on May 2nd, 2016 at 2:43pm:
An average of around 52k logins per day.  Lower than it used to be, but higher than I thought it would be. 

Given the lag and freezing that's been posted about, I'd say the number of unique logins is probably much much less.

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #97 - May 2nd, 2016 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on May 2nd, 2016 at 12:14pm:

Orien 9,503
Argo 7,291
Sarlona 6,719
G-Land 6,445
Khyber 6,259
Thelanis 6,141
Cannith 5,660
Wayfinder 2,269

Orien 23,650
Sarlona 15,967
G-Land 15,085
Khyber 15,072
Thelanis 14,349
Cannith 12,961
Wayfinder 5,292

Current numbers are:
Orien 105,673
Argo 74,550
Sarlona 69,347
G-Land 66,348
Khyber 66,028
Thelanis 62,305
Cannith 57,422
Wayfinder 23,764

I don't see those numbers listed on that webpage.  Can you post a link to it?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #98 - May 2nd, 2016 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
59 seconds with new build. Managed to fit in master forms for OC #2 in earth. Found Mythic Muffled Veneer and placed max skills into Move Silently taking Scion Ethereal. With GH on and Muffled it's at 79. melee power at 74.

going to swap out eth for arb.   

edit: Burning Emptiness fire dot on vorpal does not proc on 19 with pswf feat. Swapped it out for first blood.

My doublestrike is exactly 4 points higher from the screenshot with only 2 NF feats. seems that 2nd NF gave me 4 instead of 3. Ap and gear remain same aside for muffled and muffled wasnt adjusting the chance when unequipped.

Edit :Edit: 52 seconds with Scion Arb, and Dragon Masque over Muffled. Tried a muffled over masque time to see difference and muffled came in at 56 seconds. Masque+Seal seems to be separate procs then as Seal was always equipped in all runs.

Will try set up of swapping out master forms for Nat Fight #3.

edit: edit: edit : 51 seconds with NF #3 over Master Earth. Strange thing with doublestrike again, it's now up to 50%... Seems as NF is doubling per tier at 2, 4, 6  Grin Grin yay more dumb wolf hax

« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2016 at 4:56pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Tilo
Ex Member

Reply #99 - May 2nd, 2016 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 2nd, 2016 at 4:06pm:
Found Mythic Muffled Veneer and placed max skills into Move Silently taking Scion Ethereal.

Seems as NF is doubling per tier at 2, 4, 6  Grin Grin yay more dumb wolf hax

Epic Ethereal is Hide, which you can also get +10 circumstance from ranger camouflage spell and +10 from druid spider skin. You can also skill focus it in place of the level 3 and 28 feats for +8 more. Sounds like you were down 51 possible ranks of Hide for Lammania.

I'm also fairly sure NF is 6,12,18.
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2016 at 5:40pm by »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Send TopicPrint