Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Fran still unable to do EE quests (Read 53340 times)
bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Fran still unable to do EE quests
Reply #75 - May 24th, 2016 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
[quote author=4C786B64456267796C65786E0A0 link=1463443274/75#75 date=1464118673]

Unfortunately I seem to be psychologically incapable of creating a "Mule Toon" without ending up wanting to "play" that toon.[\quote]

Then gimp them on purpose so you won't be trying to play it (well, gimp them more than you normally do when trying to make good character).   

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #76 - May 24th, 2016 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on May 23rd, 2016 at 3:02pm:
x3 Arti for UMD
x3 Favored Soul for SP (since you'll be cocooning)
x3 Rogue for sneak attack damage
x3 Sorcerer for SP (see Fvs)
x3 Warlock for MRR
x3 Ranger for resists and ranged damage (since a wraps pure monk build will still deal more damage chucking shuriken.)

Thank You!

This is the sort of advice I was looking for!

Now I probably will skip Ranger Lives and I have more than enough SPs for Cocoon already without needing Sorc/Soul {I may do one Morninglord FvS/Monk life though}.

Arti and Warlock will be annoying as neither fit in with how I want the character to play so I'll probably go Paladin x3, Rogue x3 then back to Pure Monk to see whether that's enough.

nowAvaultie wrote on May 23rd, 2016 at 1:54pm:
You realize you can do as little as 10 paladin levels, right? Even 10 paladin/10 monk. I'm not saying this is a good choice, but it's something to keep in mind. By not going to 4 monk levels, you miss out on 2% dodge. If you go to 6 monk levels, you get another class feat and Adept of Forms for free. You could do 8 paladin/6 fighter/6 monk, but I don't really see what 6 levels of fighter are getting you. Sure, you're getting 4 class feats out of it and maybe Stalwart Defender stance (does this even stack with the paladin stance that grants PRR/MRR?).

I think I've pretty much answered your other points in my replies to others.

The Fighter Levels were me looking at whether Kensei would help not Stalwart {I would use Sacred Defender Stances.}.

Sacred and Stalwart Stance do not stack with each other but Stalwart absolutely stacks with Earth Stance and I'd assume Sacred does too?

I don't know yet whether new Kensei is decent or not and how it will work with Monk and Paladin which is why I was asking about the Pally/Ftr/Monk possibility.
« Last Edit: May 24th, 2016 at 3:53pm by FranOhmsford »  

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #77 - May 24th, 2016 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
Oh and I've pretty much not played this past two weeks {I did get one character from 28-30 but that took all of 3 hrs.} and I'm not feeling like playing today either.

I may be worn out on DDO - I do hope not!

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - May 24th, 2016 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on May 24th, 2016 at 3:55pm:
Oh and I've pretty much not played this past two weeks {I did get one character from 28-30 but that took all of 3 hrs.} and I'm not feeling like playing today either.

I may be worn out on DDO - I do hope not!

Send me a PM about my account! I'll even teach you how to play before you take it over.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #79 - May 24th, 2016 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on May 24th, 2016 at 5:29pm:
Send me a PM about my account! I'll even teach you how to play before you take it over.

I don't want your account!

The fun is in getting there not having it all handed to me on a plate!

If I'd stuck with one character {My first being Larystessian...An Elf Wiz/Rog PM} and remembering that I've TRd approximately 48 times over all my alts I'd easily be a double completionist by now and possibly Triple Comp but would have quit DDO long ago through sheer boredom!

IP Logged

gibbon
Dragon Raider

smhma in a cube

Reply #80 - May 24th, 2016 at 9:04pm
Print Post  
Empty your cup.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #81 - May 24th, 2016 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on May 24th, 2016 at 3:37pm:
Did you miss the point that I was talking about my Wraps Monk?
I didn't grab a SoS on this character during the event because I had no intention of ever using a SoS on this character!

I don't drive on the interstate!  Give me directions to my destination that use the backroads only!

I hate Delera's!

No way I'm going to run it 3x in one life on a character!

I don't drive on the interstate!  Give me directions to my destination that use the backroads only!

No need for Hyperbole - I'm doing no such thing!

Yes!!!!!! You {are}!!!!!!  This is {exactly} what you are doing!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, you only need to capitalize proper nouns and the first word in a sentence.  Hyperbole is correctly capitalized in this sentence, because it is the first word in the sentence.  But Hyperbole is not correctly capitalized in this sentence, because it is neither a proper noun nor the first word in the sentence.
« Last Edit: May 24th, 2016 at 11:23pm by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #82 - May 25th, 2016 at 1:29am
Print Post  
Does arguing with a special needs attention-whore kid who would rather quit his own life than quit the game give you some sort of satisfaction, guys?

You people are cruel  Cheesy

IP Logged

nowAvaultie
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #83 - May 25th, 2016 at 6:13am
Print Post  
Druid is the single worst Class in this game for me - Cleric and FvS are objectively weaker but at least I enjoy playing those!
I've come up with a decent way to get Druid Past Lives - 5 Barb/3 Fighter/12 Druid Occult Slayer/Stalwart with no animal or elemental form and absolutely NOTHING in Druid Trees!
It works for me in getting Druid Past Lives as I have no intention of ever playing Epics as a Druid!

A druid build that I quite enjoy is 17/3 druid/ranger or 18/2 druid/ranger. Focus on SLA's and bow damage. Maximize, Empower, Enlarge, and the usual bow feats. Even Produce Flame is pretty bad-ass during heroics with free Maximize and Empower. Enlarge is useful on pretty much all of the druid SLA's. At level 12 when you take Word of Balance as an SLA, you practically become a god for about 3 levels. Max'd, Empower', Enlarge'd WoB against Beholders - especially in Invaders - is a thing of beauty. Once you get 17th druid level and get the Water Elemental form, use the spell Mantle of the Icy Soul and put Creeping Cold on enemies to start pulling them to you. They'll run slower due to Mantle/Creeping Cold combination and you can do decent damage with your bow. Use Elemental Arrows of an element that aligns with your highest spellpower and that'll add some additional punishment. And if you get used to rotating through your SLA's in the correct order, you can score some serious extra damage with the Natures Warden enhancement (against undead and aberrations).

Overall, it's mostly a ranged build using SLA's. You choose 18 druid if you want Storm of Vengeance as an SLA. If you don't, then 17 druid. If you use Elven AA, then only put enough into the elf racial tree to get Elven AA. Use DWS for dexterity to damage. (You'll be investing at least some into DWS anyway for a cheap boost to your positive spellpower.) Of course, there are other ways to build this, too, with more ranger and less druid. I just like the damage the SLA's put out with all the meta's turned on and my gear set up to support it. So, I choose more druid and less ranger.

OldCoaly wrote on May 27th, 2016 at 11:27am:
If one of those types of weapons isn't "wraps", then it's a non-starter for Fran.

IP Logged

nowAvaultie
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - May 25th, 2016 at 6:24am
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on May 24th, 2016 at 3:48pm:
The Fighter Levels were me looking at whether Kensei would help not Stalwart {I would use Sacred Defender Stances.}. Sacred and Stalwart Stance do not stack with each other

Yeah, I couldn't remember if they stacked or not.

Quote:
but Stalwart absolutely stacks with Earth Stance and I'd assume Sacred does too?

Yes, Sacred Defender stacks with Earth stance. I've used it and not that long ago, either.

Quote:
I don't know yet whether new Kensei is decent or not and how it will work with Monk and Paladin which is why I was asking about the Pally/Ftr/Monk possibility.

Honestly, unless you're looking for/need the extra feats from fighter, then fighter really isn't bringing you anything of value. I'd probably stick with 14 paladin/6 monk, getting the 6th level of monk by no later than character level 15 - enabling you to get Master of Forms at level 15 and Grandmaster of Forms at level 18. But I would think that getting 6th level of monk by character level 12 would be better so you can take Master of Forms as early as possible. An alternative would be 8 paladin/6 ranger/6 monk if you need some extra feats, since the ranger levels will give you TWF and ITWF for free.

I know you like to build your characters in particular ways that conform more to pen-and-paper D&D rather than to the realities of DDO. I'm not sure why this is. I think you'd probably enjoy the game more if you started building characters that align better with the realities of the game you're currently playing. I'm not saying you have to be happy about the way things work in DDO, of course. But being happy about them and building a character which concept works within this framework are two completely separate things.
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2016 at 6:24am by nowAvaultie »  

If one of those types of weapons isn't "wraps", then it's a non-starter for Fran.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #85 - May 25th, 2016 at 6:36am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 1:29am:
Does arguing with a special needs attention-whore kid who would rather quit his own life than quit the game give you some sort of satisfaction, guys?

beats airship piking

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #86 - May 25th, 2016 at 6:58am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 6:36am:
beats airship piking

Someone's gotta pike while I collect all the buffs and beat down the boss dummy.

The magefire cannon optional on deck 1 is shit XP but will charge your Depravity.

Favorite Quest Evah

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #87 - May 25th, 2016 at 7:07am
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 6:58am:
The magefire cannon optional on deck 1 is shit XP but will charge your Depravity.

what? <3 ty

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #88 - May 25th, 2016 at 7:18am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 6:36am:
beats airship piking

Get to the next level. Pike while pretending to work )))

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #89 - May 25th, 2016 at 9:13am
Print Post  
its pretty clear he doesnt want any advice. he ignores 3 pages of good shit, but a copy paste of ddo wiki past life info gets "NOW THATS THE KIND OF HELP I NEED"

7/10 trolling- good show, keep trying to sabotage ddo on their forums, fran

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

nowAvaultie
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #90 - May 25th, 2016 at 11:58am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 9:13am:
its pretty clear he doesnt want any advice. he ignores 3 pages of good shit, but a copy paste of ddo wiki past life info gets "NOW THATS THE KIND OF HELP I NEED"

7/10 trolling- good show, keep trying to sabotage ddo on their forums, fran

I don't know. I have reached the conclusion that he lacks the ability to think tactically and to mentally keep track of and organize information. I think in order for him to think through things like which past lives would be beneficial he has to go look each one up, write it down, and then maybe he'll be able to organize a plan in his own mind. However, I really think there is a step in between "write it down" and "organize a plan" that exists for him and does not exist for most of the rest of us. People's minds just work differently.

I know my wife would never have a hope in hell of remembering all the information there is to know about this game. She probably wouldn't be able to organize a good plan even if it were all written down. Her mind just doesn't work like that. But if I were to put it in a list like was done for Fran, she'd have no problem assimilating the information and following the plan (though she'd have to refer to the written copy periodically).

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #91 - May 25th, 2016 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
nowAvaultie wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 11:58am:
I don't know. I have reached the conclusion that he lacks the ability to think tactically and to mentally keep track of and organize information. I think in order for him to think through things like which past lives would be beneficial he has to go look each one up, write it down, and then maybe he'll be able to organize a plan in his own mind. However, I really think there is a step in between "write it down" and "organize a plan" that exists for him and does not exist for most of the rest of us. People's minds just work differently.

I know my wife would never have a hope in hell of remembering all the information there is to know about this game. She probably wouldn't be able to organize a good plan even if it were all written down. Her mind just doesn't work like that. But if I were to put it in a list like was done for Fran, she'd have no problem assimilating the information and following the plan (though she'd have to refer to the written copy periodically).

Do any of you have any idea of just how much information there is to keep track of in this game?

Every time I get used to one system the Devs go ahead and rip it apart!
Lvl 20 Cap - MotU and Destinies!
E-BB changing how the game is played!
Champions being added!
Random Loot being changed beyond recognition!
Lvl 28-30 {25-28 wasn't a big change on its own} and the rearranging of xp per level + the addition of much more xp being required!

Each time the Cap goes up I've just started on the previous cap -
I had one character at Lvl 20 when MotU came out and one TRd.
I had one character at Lvl 25 when cap went to 28 and a handful TRd.
I had one character at Lvl 28 when cap went to 30 and an absolute tonne TRd.
I now have two characters at Lvl 30 but one of them will be TRd very soon and the other {my Warlock} is being left on the backburner while I do TRs/ERs on my mains. {Because my Warlock was never meant to be a main and is in a position where I don't really need to TR or ER her. I just use her to farm seeds!}.

Last night I logged back on to Cannith and noticed one character was 25k away from 20 {Sylveria 3rd Life Drow Arti 12/Rogue 7 with one Rogue and one Druid Past Life}.
I looked at the Compendium and saw she hadn't done any of the newer quests yet so put up an LFM for Multitude of Menace 16-19.
I started that quest solo and dear Lord with no AoEs worth anything it took forever to kill each mob one at a time before others started joining.
Kite Fest!

Archons onward has been another major change in gameplay where seemingly every new quest requires AoEs!
IPS isn't much help because the mobs keep moving around each other and don't line up.

That character will be TRd again ASAP to get more Arti lives before going back to Rogue Mech.

Then I logged on to a 1st Life Lvl 16 Cleric because I saw an E-BB Reaver's Fate up with two people in it {It had gone down by the time I'd alted and didn't come back up - That was the only character I had flagged and at the correct level}.
So I decided to do Orchard E-BBs instead - Put LFM up, did some banking, started Vol {Died 4 times in the damn traps but finally got the key before someone else joined me.}.
The two of us then finished Vol and ran Inferno, Flesh and GoP.
That Charisma Specced Cleric is now stuffed!
Lvl 17 and no more Undead Quests available!
Can't Solo ANYTHING on Elite at that Level on that Character - Even Orchard would have been nasty as Flesh and GoP would have been impossible alone and I died in Inferno.
Vol was literally the only one I could solo! {And even then I had to accept the guaranteed trap deaths!}.

Now as some keep saying....I could go down to Hard or more likely Normal as Vale Hard would probably be out of the question solo for this character.
BUT
I don't really want to have to Solo!
And Normal or Hard in Heroics = No-one Joins!

The big problem is that No-one joins you on Elite either unless you're already IP!
THAT Change in gameplay that appeared pretty much instantly after BB arrived is the one I rail against!
BUT
When it happened even my Mains couldn't solo E-Normal Tharashk Arena {I had to run it Casual!}.
I learned  to solo EN! I am capable of learning despite what some of you think!
I didn't have a Choice!
Nowadays I have a character {My Warlock and yes she's Lvl 30 but she could do it at 20} who can Solo EHs}.
Soloing EEs is probably a step too far but I think at some point I'll manage to be capable of contributing in a Group on more than just that one Character! {My Monk...Well Ftr/Monk right now can't contribute in a group because it takes him so long to kill anything and has ZERO AoEs!}.

I wish the Devs would fix EIN - Either remove the cooldown or remove the timer we don't need BOTH!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #92 - May 25th, 2016 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 1:19pm:
am capable of learning despite what some of you think!

{!}

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #93 - May 25th, 2016 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Do any of you have any idea of just how much information there is to keep track of in this game?

Yes.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #94 - May 25th, 2016 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
{!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

Rushboy
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #95 - May 25th, 2016 at 2:13pm
Print Post  

Every time I get used to one system the Devs go ahead and rip it apart!
Lvl 20 Cap - MotU and Destinies!
E-BB changing how the game is played!
Champions being added!
Random Loot being changed beyond recognition!
Lvl 28-30 {25-28 wasn't a big change on its own} and the rearranging of xp per level + the addition of much more xp being required!

Every fucking thing changes/progresses/evolves.  Welcome to life.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #96 - May 25th, 2016 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
Unfortunately I seem to be psychologically incapable of creating a "Mule Toon" without ending up wanting to "play" that toon.
I'm still using mainly named loot and old random gen on most of my characters.
Did you miss the point that I was talking about my Wraps Monk?
I didn't grab a SoS on this character during the event because I had no intention of ever using a SoS on this character!
I think I took Comms to upgrade my Antipode.
I hate Delera's!

No way I'm going to run it 3x in one life on a character!

I do have a couple of Old Carnifexes somewhere but I think they're BtC and would have to go searching for them anyway.
I understand the game changes but throughout all of those changes since 2010 when I started playing it's been other players saying you must play this way NOT the game!
I can't stand Wolf gameplay!
Druid is the single worst Class in this game for me - Cleric and FvS are objectively weaker but at least I enjoy playing those!
I've come up with a decent way to get Druid Past Lives - 5 Barb/3 Fighter/12 Druid Occult Slayer/Stalwart with no animal or elemental form and absolutely NOTHING in Druid Trees!
It works for me in getting Druid Past Lives as I have no intention of ever playing Epics as a Druid!

Pretty much any post you make regarding builds or gameplay can be summed up with the statement, "Smart DDO people tell me my ideas suck and give me good suggestions.  I know my ideas suck, but I'm going to ignore the sensible advice and do it anyway." 

Stop bitching about your toons/builds being mediocre when you were told from the get go that they would be mediocre and did it anyway.

If you spent half as much time reading the DDO Wiki and the build section of this site and followed the advice given as you did posting unrealistic, inaccurate and at times just plain stupid crap on the official forums, you would probably know enough to answer most of your own questions and be noticeably more proficient at the game as a bonus.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #97 - May 25th, 2016 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on May 24th, 2016 at 8:36pm:
I don't want your account!

Maybe, but I can guarantee you'll be able to play EE content, and solo every EE in the game. Noob!

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #98 - May 25th, 2016 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on May 24th, 2016 at 8:36pm:

Really?!{!}!??!!?!!?  Are you f'ing serious?!{!}!}!!!}}}!?

Did you actually type that with a straight face right after making multiple posts on this site asking to be spoon-fed some basic, elementary build and past life information that's readily available on the Wiki?

You're beyond help in regards to DDO.  Just accept your mediocrity and be happy with it.
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2016 at 2:23pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #99 - May 25th, 2016 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Like I said Fran, I'll even help you learn how to play. We can do 2-3 hours every night, me playing, you watching on Twitch and taking notes, until you learn how to play.

Fuck, I'll even TR into any class/multi-class you want, you pick the levels, I'll optimize it, and show you how to play it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Send TopicPrint